This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Clipping on Deceiver of The Gods

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by schuler, Jul 7, 2013.

1. schuler

schuler New Metal Member

Hey, guys. I haven't seen anything else on the forum about this, so if I missed it, I'm sorry. This is my first post.

I bought the box edition of Deceiver, and after importing it to iTunes, most of the tracks have clipping at the very end where the next track begins. Really annoying in mixes I've made. Is that something iTunes did (I'm using the new version, so it's likely... since it sucks so hard), or are you guys' copies like that, too?

2. PowerBlade

PowerBlade Member

Nope, mine works perfectly.

If I was in your shoes I'd have no problem with torrenting it since you already paid :)

3. Brisantni

Brisantni Member

Only at the end of "We Shall Destroy". There are other CD's where I it seems to occure more often and always I think "oops" then. I'm using an old version however.

4. schuler

schuler New Metal Member

Hey, thanks for the replies. The two where it's worst are "Blood Eagle" and "Under Siege", which fucking sucks because I think those are two of the strongest tracks on the record.