This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

COB added to Guitar Hero 5

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by sleeper666, May 29, 2009.

1. Firen

Firen nothing wild

I think nearly everyone can agree (Old Bodom fans and New Bodom fans) that HCDR is an album that is somewhat of a middle ground of the new and old style. Therefore I think It is the perfect album for GH or RB to get songs from. Personally I would love to see Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper available but realistically HCDR would be wonderful.

Or, here is something even more crazy : Something Wild. :lol:

Seriously though, not a fan of seeing BD or AYDY songs on GH at all. :ill:

2. drawnacrol

drawnacrol 7Slinger

Yeah the more I think about it the more I think :erk:

I think follow the reaper would have been the best choice, in guitar hero perspective lots of instrumental breaks of varying difficulty and would perfectly represent Bodom,oh well maybe on guitar hero 6

3. P4T0U

P4T0U Member

SOMETHING WILD IN MY PANTS

4. eveningninja

eveningninja Skull Kid

We can all have our dreams of what song's to be on Guitar Hero, but do any of you guys actually play that game? Why does it even matter XD

5. Resonator

Resonator Member

The only song that should be put on Guitar Hero is this:

But my pick, should that not truly pass, should be this:

Some headbangin music to liven up this thread, I suppose...:headbang::kickass:

#85 Resonator, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  6. eveningninja

eveningninja Skull Kid

Mask of Sanity is like my favorite CoB song of all time right now lol. Good choice.

7. Crzy_Aus

Crzy_Aus Crazy Violin Guy

So who cares? KTS sounds the same way, if not worse, but the fans still love it for whatever unfathomable reason.

Plus, if we had the real statistics on how many Bodom songs were writen in hangover, I think you'd be very surprised :lol:

But well, at least they didn't pick some PoS from AYDY. That's be worse.

8. vitorias123

vitorias123 Faceless

But that song sounds like its done in hangover,they maybe wrote Mask Of Sanity or Bed Of Razors in huge hangover and still those songs are amazing

I also have a feeling that the they just had different parts of different songs and they just decided to put it in one song.:erk:

9. AlexiHateCrew

AlexiHateCrew New Metal Member

I Hope It's Mask of Sanity

10. children of COB

children of COB Deadnight Drinker

^:lol:

Well put, I agree KTS is their most GHesque song. I mean, usually people who plays GH just wants fast and thinks fast=good (which for KTS is right, but whatever :lol:), and it's catchy enough to want to listen more from Bodom.

It's not even a matter of taking a song from AYDY or BD, it's choosing a song that has actually something. I mean, T,L&S is a great song, and so are LDB, Hellhounds, SPFTD, BFH... but DWEDFN it's not at all the best song to represent Bodom.

My 13y old brother does :lol: But he's already "educated" in Bodom, so his thougts on the matter are pretty much the same as ours.

11. juoppo

juoppo Member

there is different programs that you can add different songs in your GH. Though you need original game, one dvd, way to get that dvd working on your ps2 and then play.

12. Woffer

Woffer Member

r.i.p - cob. god damn it.. :(

13. ArneZ

ArneZ No rules in metal

Old school hate crew forever. fuck all these guitar hero cunts who dont even know how to handle a real guitar.

14. P4T0U

P4T0U Member

A song like COB would have been cool but I guess DWEDFN isn't a bad choice after all. I mean, the song is fast enough to be enjoyed by GH elitists and virtuosos. The song isn't to heavy and it has a catchy chorus. It's pretty well balanced imo.

15. COBHC Rayza

COBHC Rayza Member

That is the fucking greatest opinion I have ever heard. I totally agree, ecspecially with the fact that THEY DON'T PLAY THE SONG LIVE
    Hellhounds is a horrible choice though in my opinion, the solo is too weak and there isn't enough melody IMO

16. children of COB

children of COB Deadnight Drinker

Dude, you didn't have enough with your thread did you? Stop it with Hellhounds, it's a great song no matter you like it or not :lol:

About the thread, we pretty much all agreed already that DWEDFN wasn't the wisest choice, no need to bring back yet again another dead thread, goes to both.

17. Scarchina

Scarchina New Metal Member

lol,listen to the final song

#97 Scarchina, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  18. Enslaved.

Enslaved. the Deceptive Creature

I think we lost the cob we know and love :yuk:.For a more mainstream "household" metal band.I'll stick to norther thank you!

19. COBHC Rayza

COBHC Rayza Member

hmmm... NAAHP!
    Are you fucking stupid? This really shows how much of a fan you are. The band gets one song on GH and you hate them? Go listen to your Norther since COB are too big for you now

"I think we lost the cob we know and love" That just makes me wanna shoot you. How are COB going to be any different now they have an mp3 on a game? yeah Im sure Alexi is gonna play shitter now, or take up clean singing. Hell maybe COB won't even bother making a new album because of this,
    You sir are an idiot

20. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

COB didn't have any extra material for Blooddrunk, they had 10 songs of which two were merged to RKM. So they were not in the situation like some others who have 40 songs ready for an album and only have to pick the ones they like the most. But of course thing is most of other bands have maybe 1 nice melody per album while COB have maybe 10-15 or even 20 per song. Maybe it wouldn't change things considerably if they'd have much more time to write an album, they're not gonna write entire COB songs and then later decide they're not gonna use it. I think it's more like the ideas grow inside Alexi during the 2 years time and then he spontaneously "writes it down." But yeah I hope something different comes out next time.