This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

COB Australian Tour 2014

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by mawdyson, Apr 8, 2014.

1. mawdyson

mawdyson Member

So who is planning on catching them when they hit Aus?

I'm going to the Melbourne show and I can't fucking wait!

2. Sampy Arctica™

Sampy Arctica™ ಠ_ಠ

3. mrKRB64

mrKRB64 Member

Yeah I'm going to the Melbourne show- saw them in 2011 and it was after Alexi got back to playing more cleaner so was great- they also played Kissing the shadows which was amazing; he didn't miss many notes. Was chatting to the tour manager where they played before they started- he spoke to Alexi a while before they went on & asked them to play Bed Of Razors which he said they might but didn't :( Would be awesome if they added that again to their setlist but I doubt it.

The setlists i've seen them play recently are pretty good though so will be another good concert no doubt