This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

COB Interviews

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by COBHC Webmaster, Oct 17, 2005.

1. NewHewkas

NewHewkas Scheiße Gitarre Spieler

"Once we saw a really fucking nice ufo, but it didn't shock us." Did he mean Tägtgren?:rofl: because when I first saw his face and realised the main topic of Hypocrisy, i Immediately thought the choice of lyrics are not from a curious human who are interested in UFOs, maybe.

2. tragician

tragician Hermotriekaleina22/7

Could mean Tägtgren lol :D

3. UnknownSoldier

4. rabber_335i

rabber_335i Member

As an IT guy I kind of want that guy's compaq jean jacket so I can make a battle jacket lmao

5. COB-666

COB-666 Active Member

" ALEXI LAIHO & CHILDREN OF BODOM FULL INTERVIEW 2011 "

" With the passing of Alexi Laiho we searched our archives for interviews and found our 2011 interview with him and keyboardist Janne Wirman. They talked about their new album at the time Relentless Reckless Forever. They talk about a tornado happening during the making of the album, their tour approach, the injury suffered by Alexi that took its toll years later, an embarrassing Slayer moment, supporting Japan after the Tsunami, and covering Eddie Murphy. "

rj rl, NewHewkas and Pavor Nocturnus like this.
  6. Aries Poison Girl

With Alexi? You think? :heh:

Bam used COB songs in "where the fuck is santa". Plus many more finnish bands music.
    Too bad Bam went for drugs too, he was incredible crazy motherfucker, I loved his shows.