This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

COB Interviews

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by COBHC Webmaster, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Faffy

Faffy Member

COB livestream earlier this evening with Henkka.

#4661 Faffy, Apr 25, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  2. tragician

tragician Hermotriekaleina22/7

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5o...Z6fA&utm_source=native-share-menu&dl_branch=1

Henkka takes part in a podcast called Born to Learn. It's in finnish. I will probably finish translating it after midsummer.

It was quite nice but kinda just scraping the surface, not exactly directed towards COB fans so there's no news. But I'll link it when I'm done.

And also I said I would translate that Lauantaibrunssi with Daniel but I slept past it then and didn't find it on their website anymore. Hm, maybe I'll try and contact radio rock when I have time for translations again.

Hyvää juhannusta everyone!

COB-666 and MattK like this.
  3. ESA1996

ESA1996 Active Member

4. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

5. tragician

tragician Hermotriekaleina22/7

Lol I totally forgot about that Born to Learn one, it was pretty boring to be honest. But I'll do it since I have started it already. Anyway, there was an interview with Jaska done in his childhood hometown Lappeenranta. (I struggled with some fishing and boat terms there but you get it well enough probably) Some details I wasn't aware of, and also just in general a pretty comfy setting. The interview was more directed towards people who live in Lappeenranta and who don't know who he is so some of it is just repeating the same old stuff. Anyway here you go: https://cobtranslations.livejournal.com/12462.html

COB-666 likes this.
  6. Hatebreeder01

Hatebreeder01 Member

I haven't been on here for a while, I hope you are all doing well. The guitarworld article was a good read, although it makes me sad to be reminded he isn't here anymore, sometimes I still can't believe it. It is what it is and I don't want to whine about it.
    Next year I'm planning to go to Tuska or some other festival in Finland, it would be awesome to see Lost Society play. For me they took over the torch after Bodom.

COB-666 likes this.
  7. COB-666

COB-666 Active Member

Interview with Roope!

Works0fheart and rabber_335i like this.
  8. rabber_335i

rabber_335i Member

Hmm...I've been wondering what to say about this one.

Really depressing interview and clearly Roope is not doing well. It hurt to hear all that bitterness, and that he still takes zero responsibility for being fired.

Hope he can find some happiness, put the drink down, and pick up the guitar again. I would travel internationally to see Stone if they played.

COB-666 likes this.
  9. dthmtl3

dthmtl3 Member

Damn, poor guy. Sunday morning and he's already drunk. Some interesting bits though about the American management, and his tour rig. Still hard to watch. The questions are kinda dumb. At least he sort of keeps some level of humor about things.

Works0fheart, Faffy and COB-666 like this.
  10. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

I genuinely miss Roope's music and I'm a bit worried for him. He sounds awful in this interview and barely coherent. You can tell alcohol is part of him even making it through his day now. Kim said he's doing much better on her instagram a few months ago, but seeing this makes me think otherwise. Much better as opposed to what? Because right here he's barely able to speak. Really sad. The last thing I want to see is him going next after Alexi. I hope he finds (and is willing to accept) the help he needs.

COB-666 likes this.