This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

COB Pics

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by Lanterns, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Fastbodom

Fastbodom I Spit on Your Grave

Looks Like a Freaking KID is driving an Normal car, but oh no its an normal person Driving an Monster Truck :worship:

2. ingrid

ingrid Member

I wonder if he can even reach the gaspedal.....

3. almafiina

almafiina Opheliac

Fuck you people, you're so mean! :'D He's kinda cute in that car though but still be nice. :p

4. sleeper666

sleeper666 MetalMutha

@ almafiina: Agreed! You tell 'em! :)

5. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

You had it right the first time. Alexi is short and petite as hell...

6. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

This is exactly the kind of shit Alexi read here that got him so frustrated he devoted Lobodomy to those forum members. I can imagine it's annoying to read about people trying to decide if you're metal enough in your hobby. I mean come on, not all Bodom fans are so fucking perfect either, chill out and don't judge people's looks. It's just the result of a bad camera man, altough I agree he could take the cap off.

7. Tyr4unckii

Tyr4unckii COB fan from Russia

ALEXI NEW GUITAR ! GREEN SAWTOOTH !!!
    [​IMG]

8. (__Joonas__)

I was waiting for the green one for the past couple of years since he said the next one will probably be green, and it's a nice change as it's invert to the pink. This one's with a pirate symbol: skull and thigh bones. :) The fret inlays still seem to be pearl tho. This guitar gonna be a sales hit.

Posted this a couple years back, I played with photoshop a bit. I was convinced he'll have a green guitar next and the new album art (RRF) would be green because the SKO fragments sounded green, but it turned out different.

http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae78/Joonas86/alexi_laiho_ps.jpg?t=1317951798

Really cool, green is a mysterious colour and the pirate symbol is something the guitar needed, just today I looked at his guitars and thought they're so boring. The green pirate symbol is also a symbol for poison. I hope it helps inspire the sound of the new album to something fresh from the oh-so-overused thrashy sound. It's about the time COB make a radical change in sound again like they have done five times in their career, before staying stuck in the same shit for the past decade.

I like it, this guitar is Joonas-approved, there's atmosphere in it. Now let this brilliance be carried onto their album.

9. ingrid

ingrid Member

Yeah.. as if he is browsing this forum to bother about what some retard spammers here think of him......:Smug:

10. (__Joonas__)

He did one time when he was drinking with Janne, he wrote something thru Janne's profile and saw how gay people on this forum are and never visited since.

11. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

Calm down, you're flipping out like someone just called your baby ugly and making yourself look silly in the process. I could give two shits less about what Alexi sees on here considering he hasn't been relevant since atleast 2006.

Also, if I were him browsing the forum here I would be just as annoyed by the fanboys that will sit here and argue about every tiny thing that remotely involves him. The extent you guys go to of getting defensive about him and flipping shit I would not be surprised if you had his name tattooed on your ass cheek.

If he gets mad about all the people that now can't stand him then good, maybe he'll pick up on how much of a social retard he is that he has to completely change his look, and music for the worse instead of being himself, which is what got him where he is now, but he's too stupid and drunk 98% of the time to realize that.

/rant.

12. (__Joonas__)

I agree. Especially with Alexi not being relevant since 2006, compared to the Alexi of the past. He has a lot to prove with the new album, since he's dissing Follow the Reaper etc so much I want to see what they really think is better... It's just I can give this constructive criticism but I won't pick on small things, who could afford that anyway.

I think 2/3'rds of what is good about Bodom recides in the green and blue album, while the 1/3'rd recides in all the new albums together, so in my opinion Alexi should make something spectacular again.

13. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

*sigh*

You care too much.

14. almafiina

almafiina Opheliac

Happens when you like something and when being a fan. It's pretty normal, I think.

15. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

Common, normal is debatable. I can understand being a fan of something, but this is the equivalent to grieving over a loved one who died years ago, and in this case, good Bodom has been dead for well over 6 or 7 years now.

16. (__Joonas__)

Yeah, it's the frustration of knowing what a great album this band could forge but they're unable to see their own greatest elements and keep sinking in the wrong direction. I would like a more juicy soundworld from them, more wild vocals, epic melodies and haunting backgrounds, sexual harmonies, aggressive and catchy riffing, fresh solo sections that blend with the song and reach for divinity... When I listen to stuff like Hatebreeder I feel like I'm listening to melodic death metal... COB should do everything to mimic the greatness of the green and blue album and add something new such as darker atmosphere and industrial elements. This is what I'd tell Laiho face to face, instead of licking his boots lying how cool and nice RRF was. I'd love to have a creative conversation about the music with him, but I believe Alexi has sort of been neglecting the epicness of the older albums compared to the newer ones, trampling their pride by labeling them neo-classical wankery by insecure teens and so forth. Too much he's thought about the albums technically, thinking he could write stuff similar to the old classics any day, not realizing the isssue is not in neo-classical riffs, but the overall creativity and passion you can sense in the music. But I think I've sensed lately he's started to respect the old works more now.

17. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

Joonas, you're cool and all, but you say that atleast two times per page in on-topic lol. I'm almost scared to wonder what percentage of your 7,000 posts are you saying that :lol:

18. <-Warheart->

<-Warheart-> † Fuck You Very Much †

Yeah it's getting fucking annoying.

19. (__Joonas__)

There's nothing else going on here. Due to the nature of the recent Bodom albums we don't even have much chick fans anymore so there's nothing going on.

20. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

Even so, there's no sense talking about the same thing in every single thread, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.