This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

COB Pics

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by Lanterns, Oct 5, 2005.

1. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

Well what do you wanna talk about?

2. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

Idk, there are only 41084018 kajillion other things in the world lol. How about chicken sandwiches?

3. (__Joonas__)

Maybe chicken tortillas with chili, salad and rice, but I try avoid eating animal carcasses and bread.

4. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

I prefer a chicken quesadilla or chicken wings if I have a choice. Something like these

[​IMG]

5. (__Joonas__)

Try my latest food:

Jasmine rice (long, soft kind of white rice) with rosemary added while boiling
    Pesto for the rice: basil, olive oil, salt, lemon, garglic and cheeze kumin in a blender (I leave actual cheeze out)
    Chili sauce for the rice
    Olives
    Large green salad with a dressing made with: avocado, orange, basil and apple cider vinegar in a blender

I try to eat fresh and natural, avoiding meat and all fatty greazy shits... but I won't start the health science here. This is now the food thread. :loco:

6. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

I would like to be able to eat fresh and natural food, but shitty and cheap is more convenient sometimes lol. Also, I've never tried any sort of avocado dressing but I always hear about it. Apple cider vinegar and orange mixed in sound interesting as well.

7. (__Joonas__)

Try it man, I'm following some raw vegan gurus and learned lots of stuff. Take your blender and throw in a good bunch of basil, an avocado, an orange and a cup of apple cider vinegar, it's a great dressing for salad. Last time I didn't have an avocado so I replaced it with a banana, lol. I'm only getting the hang off salad dressings. And hey rice and green salad is convenient. (Meat is costy and unhealthy and only makes you fat so stop buying that instead.) When I shop for food I try find stuff that is both healthy, tasty and affordable.

I just realized I started writing a goddamn blog here about green juices and consciousness so I edited it away.

8. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

And it was wayyyyyyy more interesting than another conversation about Bodom and atmosphere.

But yeah, I guess now that I'm older I actually enjoy salads quite a bit. One of my favorite food types really because there is so much variety with them. At my old job they had this delicious chicken salad that I became addicted to. It was grilled chicken, apple slices, cheddar cheese, some type of nuts, and a sweet balsamic vinagrette. Holy fuck it was good. Here's some pics of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Norbix

Norbix Member

I went to Olive Garden yesterday and it sucked! The food was great, but who cares? It's called Olive Garden, but there wasn't any atmosphere at all. I expected it to feel like I was in Italy, with gorgeous brunettes everywhere and the smell of spring coming into bloom. All I saw were obese Afro Americans and it smelled like tomato sauce.

10. random-x

random-x Member

Now back to the topic!

[​IMG]

Jaska @ facebook:

"Namaste!

Sorry for not updating recently. I try to change this. I have been very busy both at home and work. We have some songs ready and I must say that they really sound great, very inspiring, dark and also little blackish. We have been joking about Alexi that one day he will come to rehearsals with corpse paints :) ! So dark the songs have been.
    Nice autumn to everybody and be very surprised in October!
    Jaska"

11. MaximHateCrew

MaximHateCrew ~ Needled 24/7 ~

Where did you find that pic?

12. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

Alexi has a fucking Monster energy drink sticker on his guitar. I honestly don't think he could be any more Los Angeles'd than he is now. Inb4 pics of him wearing tapout and dragonfly shirts. I'll rage so hard :l

13. (__Joonas__)

Yeah guitars should be left sacred and sponsor-free. =/ I think there goes the limit, it's super annoying to have a sponsor in the guitar. These are instruments, not racing cars. Then again what can you do, it's Alexi's choice. So Monster Energy now pays ESP I suppose, and Alexi.

14. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

I don't really mind the sponsorships too much, I just think Monster is overrated as hell and tastes terrible. Same thing with Rockstar Energy Drink or most energy drinks in general. They're so bad for you it's ridiculous. They are practically diabetes or a heart attack in a can. For whatever reason though people seem to like the stuff.

15. (__Joonas__)

It's mostly unhealthy teenagers in schools cos they think they're cool when they drink energy drinks, when in reality it just means you're so badly nourished you need an unhealthy sugar stimulant like this to keep your eyes open.

16. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

Pretty much. Can't say Alexi is exactly a role-model for healthy life choices at all either lol.

17. (__Joonas__)

Alexi just says "Hey... I never encouraged anyone to drink"

["DRINK IT UP MUTHAFUCKASS"]

No but it's true it's the parents' responsibility. Metal bands shouldn't start acting like Jesus so teens don't get bad influences.

18. Fastbodom

Fastbodom I Spit on Your Grave

you guys are all going nuts about an Sticker pasted on an guitar, ...

19. (__Joonas__)

You say it like it's not a big thing. :Shedevil::kickass::devil:

20. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

lol, Yep, this is me going nuts.