This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

COB start writing new album

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by sleeper666, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Johnny_victor

Johnny_victor Member

2. Deadman5hadow

Deadman5hadow Member

pfms is boring as fuck. worst song from RRF for me.

3. mutran

mutran Mutran

So no track by track part 3 for today :' (

4. GuyOne

GuyOne Member

To me it is just a boring song. My least favorite to listen to by CoB. Also a low point in a pretty good album.

5. kilon

kilon I told you!

With the Transference video this week, it wouldn't surprise me if part 3 won't be out until next week. And from a marketing standpoint I can't blame them. Now you still have something new for next week and then the release is just over 2 weeks away. So they could still do one more video, like another trailer from the behind the scenes dvd.

6. Deadman5hadow

Deadman5hadow Member

i fear bodom blue moon will sound like PFMS (after hearing that meoldy thing when theyre talking)

7. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

They fucking nailed the backside artwork of the CD. Perfection. It's on facebook. This is exactly what it's about. Young gangsters of the Lake, the forest, the Reaper. There's a fucking real fur tree in the backside, which is so great, the dark forest element is important. It's a straight up continuation of the Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper artworks. Now just hoping the material is totally epic. So far it's been so I'm psyched. There's so much artistic potential in this whole theme it's good they remembered what it was about. Can you believe they actually changed this theme to all that whiskey American bullshit? I don't even wanna think about it anymore.

Still thinking of all the guys who told me for years and years to shut up, that this is not gonna happen, ever. Luckily people can change back to their true purpose after derailing for years as lost souls, and get nostalgic over their past, as happened with Alexi.

You can read in the backside the song titles are as originally listed. The Days are Numbered. Damaged Beyond Repair. I can't get over how some people can mistype the names of new Bodom songs, that's a crime punishable by twelve whip lashes.

8. J_H_C

J_H_C deanshredder

That's right! In fact, PFMS is one of the highlights of Bodom. It's unusual and it's great. The main riff just kicks ass and the verse melody is very catchy and the chorus also. Guitar solo is nicely rhythm-based and the solobattle with keys is great also. I can't see any part of boredom and I consider it almost the best song off RRF.

9. Rune

Rune Member

Iti s one of the RRF songs that would fit right in on AYDY? and there is not many people here who likes either of those two albums. While they're both better than BD...
    PFMS is proably among the three worst on RRF, the other two is Northpole Throwdown and Was It Worth It?
    I also think that the titlesong on that album is just meh...

10. baldymort

baldymort Member

11. Marowak

Marowak Member

Awesome! Thanks!

12. Inceptionist

Inceptionist It's Not My Funeral

Sounds a fuck ton better! The intro riff sounds a lot cooler with the other guitar harmonizing, and now you can hear all the small details that really bring out the life in the song

13. Norbix

Norbix Member

WOW

I didn't like this song so much with the shitty rip but the album quality song actually sounds like a COB song. It's got that weird blooddrunk style harmonizing. Quite a brutal song that does justice for the album cover.

14. rj rl

rj rl multidimensionally dyslexic

Wow indeed, first time I caught myself thinking "it's actually sounds a bit like HB" for real, apparently blastbeats are the key.

15. MadYarpen

MadYarpen Member

It could even replace downfall in their setlist IMO. Great song.

16. Marowak

Marowak Member

iirc Alexi said that HOB will(or might be) in their set list for the upcoming tours. I don't think Downfall is going any where, but I'm stoked to hear them and Behemoth blast some blackened stuff this summer in America!

17. MadYarpen

MadYarpen Member

Yeah, behemoth + cob is a great line-up.

Anyway, I really like both songs we know so far. Can't wait for the album.

18. BazsiBazsi

BazsiBazsi Member

That shit sounds killer!
    If somebody says this album is bad or Bodom has gone to shit I'm gonna bitchslap that motherfucker! hard.

19. Menrorr

Menrorr Member

Is someone able to rip it hq? Im at work with tablet and it doesnt seem to work on mobile mode

20. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

Wow, that sounds much much better. The intro movie sample is not there yet tho. It's weird how in the group shouts before the orchestral hits the right ear leaves completely quiet at times. Yeah, ignorant people who are not ready to confess COB's made the comeback must be deaf. But let's check the other songs now. Still, these two tracks are both worth the whole last album, maybe excluding SKO. HoB is 8,5/10 and Transference is 9/10.