This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Collibus - Trusting The Illusion

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Fire breath, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Fire breath

Fire breath Member

I know I don’t post here anymore but this album is defo for progpower fans. Some of you may know these Brits from their debut release but they are just about to release a new one.

They are totally unsung and I never even knew they had an album coming out but God damn these new tracks are something special. Hyped for the album and why these guys are not more well known is beyond me. This could be huge in the power prog underground with some exposure. Someone needs to help promote these guys pronto! A perfect fit for ProgPower no doubt.

This single was released in 2016 but makes it on this album as well. Very heavy and still very melodic.

- What a track. Overwhelmingly good. Hits you like a ton of bricks but then has a calm mid section.

NorseBlood likes this.
  2. NorseBlood

NorseBlood franks n steins

I am curious who produced the second video. Much of the style reminds me of Orden Ogan's "Vampire in Ghost Town", and "Come With Me to the Other Side" videos. Talented band, and you're right that second track is a killer.

3. nanohead2001

nanohead2001 New Metal Member

Just got around to listening to this. It is a great album! More people should hear it...... If you're looking for clean vocal prog power metal, this just kills it

4. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Member

Loved the last album, and the new one sounds about as good.