This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Conspiracy Theories, Illuminati, NWO, etc. chat

Discussion in 'LORD' started by black_tooth_grin, Sep 8, 2008.

1. black_tooth_grin

black_tooth_grin www.anwarrizk.com

Did anyone watch the doco on ABC1 afew short moments ago about the conspiracy of 911 and how half of the US think it was an inside job?

Pretty interesting viewing. Most of the comments were one sided though and were made by people in the government who kept on blaming everything on either fire or Osama Bin Laden, so it was pretty pointless listening to their comments since their lying cunts to begin with. Funny enough though, they interviewed the guy who made "Loose Change". I would have never expected a mainstream media network to support the claims of an independent movie in which it depicts its government as a fascist police state.

A doco much like Zeitgeist, in which it explains in detail what supposedly went on in September of 2001 by showing footage of unexplained moments which went on through the day and lets people question what really happened, instead of just telling them what happened like certain media groups did. Oddly enough most of the unexplained was blamed on fires and the usual suspects with the interviews of government officials and one fire fighter who was there and said he didn't hear any explosions and thought it was a fire that brought down all the building. Yet many people ask, how can a fire bring down a building which was original made to with stand multiple crashes into its foundation and have the building free fall in 6 seconds?...perfectly no less from petrol which would have been consumed in fire from when the plane actually hit the buildings.

Still to this day I believe it was an inside job just to go to war with Iraq and Afghanistan and to control the middle east, people don't even realize America funded Osama Bin Laden when Russia invaded Afghanistan and Saddam when he invaded Kuwait back in 1990, so they've been in America's back pocket for sometime now. These people were only a threat because America funded them in the first place. Then again, who knows what the fuck is going on. We've been lied to so many times no one seems to care anymore, we just accept it and think whatever the government tell us is gospel and just go on about our day.

Still, people have their own opinions and still think going to war is actually going to bring peace to the world, what a load of shit!, it just sends us hurdling further into a downward spiral until we pretty much kill each other over pointless shit...which is what we've been doing for the last 2000 years.

Should check out the doco though, its quite interesting. If your a one sided person and believe everything you watch on TV to be real, well its best to stay away from this doco and go back to shooting tin cans off your front porch with your 500 pound wife. lol!

I don't know the name of the doco which they showed on ABC1, but I assume they'll repeat it on ABC2 tomorrow.

#1 black_tooth_grin, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Rick

Rick Senior User

I watched the doco on TV.

3. black_tooth_grin

:lol: I was just making a silly point about how people tend believe everything in the mainstream media and don't question anything. People on the LORD forums however are pretty open minded, so I want to know what you thought?

I still have my doubts though cos it just seems so crazy, yet when you look back it doesn't really add up at all. The more people talk about it, the more we get confused and we don't even remember what the happened in the first place.

I for one do have my beliefs, but in the end there are more important things to worry about, like actually getting along with each other on this planet instead of blowing the fuck out of each other over stupid idiotic shit.

4. Celestial-Todd

Celestial-Todd The Incredible Bulk

The buildings where designed with fireproofing on the steel superstructure.... but they weren't designed to withstand an explosion. Key point in the collapse was that most of the fireproofing was blown off the steel when the planes hit

Also... the buildings where designed in a period when "jumbo" jets carried much less fuel and the actual fuel itself burned at a lower temp

I'm not a fan of the current US regime... I am just sick and tired of all these same damn conspiracy theories being trotted out every six months

5. Rick

Rick Senior User

I don't know what to think to be honest. There was a lot of bullshit flying around. Half of Americans think that it's a conspiracy, half of Americans are also bored morons, actually it's probably more like 3/4. Thermite could have easily been used to destroy the building like it has been before; It's just really hard to tell what to believe in all of it. In any case, i really don't believe GW Bush had a fucking idea of what was happening (and why would he? He's a puppet) when it happened. I think one of the funniest lines was the black guy saying "I don't believe America would harm it's own people or put their lives on the line like that." Wake up cockhead. If history has told us anything about America, it's that they would freely throw lives at things. Also the line that WH Official said "The government does not have the competency to stage such an elaborate conspiracy" :lol: That wouldn't surpise me either. We'll never know though. Although i do think that a more plausable theory would be that America planned the actual hijackings etc. I only wonder why Jihad was so brief; under resourced Al Kiaeda(sp)?

6. black_tooth_grin

To be honest, I seriously think that the only people running this planet are rich capitalist tycoons who have bought out America, Europe, Great Britain and certain other key countries into their pockets over the last 100 years. They manipulate governments to go to war with each other so in the end they get what they want, and we get fucked in the ass.

All the political heads across the world are just figure heads and don't run shit, they run a small part of the country while these other cunts who control everything make the real decisions within government. It may seem far fetched, but that's what I believe. These people clearly don't care about anyone except money and power, they just want to control the whole world.

It may seem like im taking notes from the Illuminati or something, but I seriously think this is true. Just look back into the history of America with the federal reserve bank and the recent introduction of so many taxes, for health, living and whatever else they can tax the public for. Look at how expensive it is to live in Australia and the rest of the world, petrol is up, food is up, living is up...its fucked.

I had abit of hope in me though when I saw Ron Paul running for presidency as he wanted to get rid of the federal reserve, the CIA, the FBI, taxes, health tax and everything else which is fucked with America at the moment, but it was wishful thinking imagining he'd come in and actually save America, yet he's woken alot of young people up and got them to march for their rights in America.

All these conspiracies though could just be another means to confuse people and not really concentrate on the problem at hand, which at the end of the day is getting rid of fascism.

7. black_tooth_grin

I was also going to say that whatever way you look at it, it doesn't matter if the building melted, feel, burned, exploded, dropped...whatever, it still doesn't take away from the fact that America invaded and started a war with a third world country with barely an army, and still is there today even though the supposed threat is long gone and Osama has clearly fucked off for good, or is just working with them.

8. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

I agree with this, but the rest of the stuff about 9/11 being a conspiracy very difficult to stomach. The suggestion that, for example, the plane that crashed when the passengers fought back was in fact empty or non-existent as has been tossed about by several kooks over the years is a total insult to those who lost people that day. It's just ludicrous to suggest that America bombed its own people in order to agitate a war against a bunch of camel-herding primitives who were barely on the CIA radar at that point. That's like bashing your family to start a fight with the bloke next door. Real life isn't like a movie. You can't just secretly send in a few blokes with explosives to bring down an office building. Co-ordinated explosive demolitions require teams of engineers working for hours or days. Someone would have noticed gangs of men coming and going with rolls of wire and explosives. Put simply, if America wanted to fabricate a reason to go up against the Taliban, there are simply dozens of ways it could have been done without massacring 3000 people. The idea that they did this is just nuts, so is the suggestion that 81% of Americans believe it. Where did that figure come from? Someone's arse?

9. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

The reason these conspiracy theories cropped up in the first place is because people were unable to fathom how the most sophisticated military machine in history got broadsided by a handful of nuts with box cutters and a rudimentary knowledge of flying. Because something like that is so hard to come to grips with, it's actually easier to think that it must have in fact been some kind of gross government conspiracy. And it is, I'll admit. But I still don't think 9/11 was an inside job, because, as I said above, the US government doesn't need to pull ridiculous stunts like that to start a war with someone.

10. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

I missed this bit before. You can't get rid of these things without replacing them with something else. Take away the Federal Reserve, a government regulated body, and replace it with what? A private corporation? Take away the CIA and the FBI and replace them with what? Private security organisations? Private police forces? Remove taxes and replace them with what? Taxes fund government infrastructure. They pay for hospitals, schools, prisons, armies, the postal system. If you take them away, private corporations will pay for and run everything, because the government wouldn't be able to afford it. Imagine America with a military completely funded and owned by a massive corporation. You want to talk about fascism? Let private enterprise run everything.

11. StephenSLR

StephenSLR Member

they analysed today's living standards to that of the 80's, yes petrol was cheaper but so was our wages, We are better off today with the petrol finances believe it or not, the interest rates for home loans back then were around 17%.

Yes we are running out of oil, the world's population has also increased significantly, more people = more stress on our resources and laws of supply and demand indicate prices will go up as the product becomes scarce and/or demand increases.

As for conspiracy theories, there is a psychology to them. People like to believe them because they feel like they have accessed special privileged information and it makes them feel a bit superior as they think they know a bit more than the next guy.

It doesn't mean conspiracies don't exist but it explains the fascination to them.

s

12. Rick

Rick Senior User

We are running out of oil, and the Saudis don't have as much as they say they do or what everyone else thinks. People think it has already reached, or is about to reach it's peak. And after that... Well just look at somewhere like America (which used to be the biggest Oil producer in the world).

13. StephenSLR

StephenSLR Member

Multiple crashes?

To the foundation?

Oh, you mean the pilot aims the plane at the underground car park?

The planes didn't crash into the foundations.

There was a bombing in the car park years previous, no biggie.

Had they crashed into the lower floors it would have had the same effect except they would have toppled quicker due to the increase in mass above. The buildings would've fallen like trees had they hit more into the corner and not a side face. That would've been great to see, visually.

The first building stood for an hour or so, it fell abiding to the laws of physics, nothing amazing about how fast they fell.

Yes the average Wall Street Joseph Schmuckstein may find it hard to fathom how such buildings can collapse but what do accountants know about engineering?

I've seen the doco on how the World Trade Center was constructed and they interviewed the design engineer.

In new condition it was designed to withstand the force of a 1960's jet crashing into it, in other words a 707 - a single storey plane, 6 seats per row with aisle in the middle. A small Cessna like plane did crash into the Empire State years earlier, they did not account for so much fuel in their calcs.

The mafia ran the concrete industry in NY in the 60's and it was expensive so this building was designed with lots of steel and minimal concrete to keep costs down.

It doesn't take much knowledge of materials science to understand that enough heat makes steel soft, when you have tonnes of weight pushing down on hot soft steel it plasticises and deforms/buckles.

The insulation on the steel beams was sprayed on, after 40 years, this stuff had hardened, became brittle then fell off exposing the beams in many places. Audits were done years prior with photos showing all this.

The buildings were due for maintenance - maintenance is expensive and done as a next to last resort in many cases. It wasn't seen as compromising the structural integrity of the building so it wasn't urgent. You yourself have probably neglected maintenance somewhere until it had absolutely had be done? How are those 6 monthly dentist visits coming along?

What the US public isn't fully aware of is how much asbestos was in the insulation, if you remember the footage dust covered everything in that vicinity, everyone breathing that stuff in is now at risk of contracting mesothelioma - commonly known as asbestosis.

The NY health system is very likely have problems in a few decades with all the cases, not to mention legal actions.

I have also heard another conspiracy theory that the buildings were due to be demolished because of all the asbestos and this 'demolition' saved millions.

s

14. Rick

Rick Senior User

He's talking about a different building, the WTC 7 security building near by i believe.

15. black_tooth_grin

Thing is though private groups do run America, they own the medical system, the army, the school board and so on, and that's what he wanted to get rid of in the first place. Let the system go back to the way it was, which is letting the government and the people control America not all these private sectors and bankers.

America is in debt to the federal reserve, the country can't handle its own weight of debt, so they sell off these groups (medical, army etc) to private sectors hoping it will ease the pressure, yet these private groups take advantage of the people and milk them for all their worth and fuck the country, and the world over even more...hence the real fascists who control America and the majority of the world today. It's all about money and power, they seriously don't give a shit about anyone.

Oddly enough though Rockafeller and another big bank in America closed like 2 weeks ago for some strange reason. The Rockafeller's were one of three families who started the federal reserve in the first place. I've been trying to find the article about it, but if you want a good insight into what I think is going on, you should watch this interview with Alex Jones and Aaron Russo.

There is a 70 minute version which is in more detail, but this part just roughly outlines my belief of what is really going on. His movie, America: Freedom to Fascism is quite good aswell, if you ever get the chance you should check it out. I got my copy for free, but just go to infowars.com or nohoax.com to buy the movie....or you can just download it from youtube. lol!

Also to add, these chips which Russo speak of are in mass production at the moment. I read an article in a science magazine the other day which said that over 200 people volunteered to have these chips implanted into their arms, yet they were never told it was going to be used for something as insane as this world control scheme.

Believe what you will, but people have to seriously look at the world today and question what is really going on.

#15 black_tooth_grin, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  16. black_tooth_grin

Correct.

17. Rick

Rick Senior User

Have you ever played Deus Ex Anwar? It may be a bit outdated, but i seriously recommend it to you. The roleplaying element combined with the immense American conspiracy fueled storyline make it for a great conspiracy game. It's got everything, illuminati, triads, jews, banks, FEMA, MJ12, fascism vs anarchy. It's really well done, and quite informative (while being a bit fictitious obviously), but the storyline combined with the gameplay and being able to do things like read articles by people throughout history (speeches from Presidents, uncovered documents, theories on conspiracies throughout) that wouldn't find anywhere else simply due to obscurity, make it the greatest game ever. And no i don't include the sequel into that awesome catagory.

You can actually go through the game reading articles and books that make up pages and pages of menuscript; which is probably one of the coolest features. They all tie into the storyline somehow, and to give you an idea of how obscure the passages are; an example would be an extract from "The Man Who Was Thursday" or a conversation on "The Men Behind The Sun" etc. If you like postmodernism, conspiracies, government, history; it's got it all!

I should be a salesman or a promoter. :D

18. black_tooth_grin

I played that awhile ago. I did enjoy it, but back then I never really took much notice of the story since my knowledge and beliefs were not very bright or insightful as I had the tendency to just believe everything I saw on the news to be truth and didn't question anything.

It's a great game though, I have it laying around here somewhere. It's true about the second game though, I played that and absolutely hated it. There are plans of a Deus Ex 3 which I posted a trailer for sometime ago in the video games thread.

Alot of games do use the idea of the Illuminati and world control as a backdrop for there stories. Metal Gear Solid uses it quite heavily in the series, mainly on MGS2 and 3 in which armies are privately owned and fought to raise revenue for these private companies, yet in the cross fire, people who think their doing the right thing are actually just being manipulated by their own government who are controlled by these private groups anyway.

It's an interesting field to read up on, but some people see this as all fiction and not real, they have a hard time trying to understand that people would do this, yet it's happened several times in the past with wars, big and small.

19. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

Rejecting what you are fed by the mainstream media and the government doesn't mean you should suck up everything served up by fringe groups. There's a point where dissent becomes paranoia. Try not to cross that line.

20. Winmar

Winmar Pillock of society

That's what I figure too. While I'm willing to believe some pretty bad things of some of these governments, things fringe groups propose as conspiracy theories are just ludicrous.