Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'General Metal Discussion' started by The Ozzman, Mar 17, 2008.
You got that right.
Valley of the Damned is a good record.
You also like St. Anger.
I am weird
I listened to Through The Fire And The Flames once and I fell asleep about a minute in. That isn't exactly something a fanboy would do.
- Korn's Follow the Leader and Issues are great albums
- Amon Amarth is annoyingly overrated
- Slipknot has some amazingly intense songs, but the majority of their stuff is boring
- Leave all the fillers off Load and Reload, merge them together and you have one incredible album
- Immortal are not to be taken seriously, they're really not that good
- Entombed's 2nd album is way better than their debut, in fact it's their best
- Dismember's 2nd album is way better than their debut, in fact it's their best
- Unleashed are nothing special, actually are not all that talented
- folk/pagan Metal is extremely uninteresting
- No Prayer for the Dying is faaaaar from the worst Iron Maiden album, the majority of its songs are actually really good
- Resurrection Through Carnage is not the best Bloodbath album, actually it's their least interesting release
Whoa. Except for the Metallica (which has been suggested before), that's pretty controversial. And you're wrong about the Korn, except for "Got the Life," which is a funny little tune that makes me smile.
I like the video for "Freak on a Leash."
With the bullet and the cartoons? Yeah. Cool stuff. Too bad about the song. It kills me every time the gorilla rap part comes up.
I do like the riff that comes in after the beatbox tbh.
i wouldn't say "annoyingly" 'cause they ain't bad, but yeah, overrated.
yeah, except that there are only three or so fillers on load and a ton on reload.
excluding pure holocaust of course
correct and not that controversial
the debut is uneven as fuck so this wouldn't surprise me, i haven't heard the 2nd album though
ok now this is drivel
yeah and that's saying something
Unleashed is pounding "meat and potatoes" DM. It's pretty straightforward actually. Catchy as hell though. Very sing-along friendly too.
Amon Amarth = Good
Yikes, Immortal rules
Folk Metal is a cool genre but you have to be selective on the bands
Nightmares Made Flesh is better than RTC.
No hard feelings for this right?
Korn is horrible
Load/Reload is horrible
Immortal is fun to listen to but not a seriously good band
Clandestine and Left Hand Path are pretty much tied
Same with the Dismember cd's
I'm no big Unleashed fan so fine
Some is okay but mostly I agree
To me the best Maiden album is 7th son, other than that I'm only interested in some songs for nostalgia so my opinion is irrelevant
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong
BOOM NACK A BOOM BANANA my pals
I enjoy Slipknot and Korn occasionally I shouldn't, but I do.
At V5's Last.fm thingie