This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

coronavirus

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA Lounge' started by NorseBlood, Mar 26, 2020.

1. NorseBlood

NorseBlood franks n steins

Hey its all in the news. The coronavirus is everywhere. Its gonna get ya.
    Anyone need a good laugh?

2. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

At this point I'm just hoping that we're going to have a fest this year, tbh.

3. NorseBlood

I know. My thoughts are there will be a festival because by then we'll have fast reliable testing for everyone who wants it, and we'll have enough hydroxychloroquine available that if anyone gets it then its possible to get over it fast. The models have been consistently wrong and on the high side. We'll be fine. Tell you what, when we walk into Center Stage we'll be thinking of this tweet right here: https://twitter.com/ProgPowerUSA/status/1246929991599874049

4. NorseBlood

Ticketmaster's take on coronavirus. Won't apply to PPUSA folks because all this crap will be over before then.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ticketmaster-clarifies-covid-19-refund-policy/

Ok, so how do I know PPUSA will be on in September?
    Q: What's the largest sporting event in the world? A: Tour de France.

TdF has been postponed to August 29. Its a good bet the organizers of that event probably know what they're doing.
    https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/2020-tour-de-france-rescheduled-for-august-29-september-20/

5. NorseBlood