This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

coronavirus

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA Lounge' started by NorseBlood, Mar 26, 2020.

1. NorseBlood

NorseBlood franks n steins

Hey its all in the news. The coronavirus is everywhere. Its gonna get ya.
    Anyone need a good laugh?

2. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

At this point I'm just hoping that we're going to have a fest this year, tbh.

3. NorseBlood

I know. My thoughts are there will be a festival because by then we'll have fast reliable testing for everyone who wants it, and we'll have enough hydroxychloroquine available that if anyone gets it then its possible to get over it fast. The models have been consistently wrong and on the high side. We'll be fine. Tell you what, when we walk into Center Stage we'll be thinking of this tweet right here: https://twitter.com/ProgPowerUSA/status/1246929991599874049

4. NorseBlood

Ticketmaster's take on coronavirus. Won't apply to PPUSA folks because all this crap will be over before then.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ticketmaster-clarifies-covid-19-refund-policy/

Ok, so how do I know PPUSA will be on in September?
    Q: What's the largest sporting event in the world? A: Tour de France.

TdF has been postponed to August 29. Its a good bet the organizers of that event probably know what they're doing.
    https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/2020-tour-de-france-rescheduled-for-august-29-september-20/

5. NorseBlood

6. NorseBlood

#9 NorseBlood, May 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    KingsGene likes this.
  7. NorseBlood

One of the best objective articles I've read comparing Covid-19, the mRNA vaccines, and the current state of affairs concerning prevention & treatment. Written by a well known physician who is also a virologist and biological weapons expert. No yellow journalism here & with accompanying references and links.

The COVID-19 Spike Protein and the Still Uncertain Side Effects of the mRNA Vaccines

The link below discusses the new Indian (aka delta) variant
    Follow the science: ‘Deadly’ Delta variant registers a 99.9+% recovery rate

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Cleveland Clinic study suggests

#10 NorseBlood, Jun 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    KingsGene likes this.
  8. NorseBlood

These are worth watching.

Rumble: COVID-19 MRNA BIOWEAPON, IVERMECTIN, & THE IMPORTANCE OF VITAMIN D - DR. RYAN COLE

Here is a "chapter" listing:

02:30 about the virus
    04:05 about the role of vitamin D with the immune system
    11:40 about current covid treatment insanity and government collusion with big pharma
    14:40 introducing Ivermectin
    18:20 Ivermectin's effectiveness
    19:45 the "mRNA vaccines"
    21:50 antibody dependent enhancement reaction
    22:40 masks
    24:00 questions & answers

Youtube: Dr Zelenko discusses COVID-19 pandemic and solutions to end it

Rumble: The Vaccine Causes The Virus To Be More Dangerous

#11 NorseBlood, Aug 3, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  9. Bloopy

Bloopy Active Member

I can't help you with your health system/big pharma problem, which goes way beyond just this pandemic, but this article disputes the last video you linked:

NorseBlood likes this.
  10. NorseBlood

Thanks for your post. It would be great if we had more responses here so we could have a discussion instead of just me posting stuff. My purpose here is to post things that won't make it to mainstream media because of censorship, hoping to help others and having a dialog.

There is some news coming out of Israel now about their problems with the virus. What a mess. 90% of that country is vaccinated.

Quick update on the Israeli vaccine data

Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 61 studies

Rumble: A PATHOLOGIST SUMMARY OF WHAT THESE JABS DO TO THE BRAIN AND OTHER ORGANS

Pro mask: COVID 101 – Is a Mask Like a Chain Link Fence?

Anti-mask: The surgical mask is a bad fit for risk reduction

I can tell you, I have N95 respirators that I purchased in January 2020 from Home Depot when it became obvious to me this virus would be a pandemic. I have been wearing mine since February-March 2020 before mask wearing became a widespread practice. While I have a generally dim view of the paper surgical masks, I've always been perplexed why so many people are so rabidly anti-mask. Speaking for myself, I'm very happy I've not caught covid, and will continue to wear my respirators until this whole mess is over with (or until I have natural immunity).

If you need treatment, here is a list of good place to start. Most pharmacies don't stock ivermectin, so remember it can take 4-5 days for the medicine to arrive at your pharmacy. Its best to start taking it within the first 6 days of infection, so if you have lost your sense of taste, don't wait around for it to get worse, because it WILL get worse. Best case is if you have enough on hand BEFORE you come down with it. In addition, some pharmacies won't even fill the prescription. A friend of mine who had covid couldn't get his prescriptions filled at Walgreens or Kroger. Publix Pharmacy would fill it.

https://myfreedoctor.com/
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/
    https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

Should I come down with it, I plan on following the IMASK+ early outpatient protocol found here:

I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19

This illness is not something to just roll the dice on. Be prepared and well informed on your options, for if you have not been vaccinated, its not a matter of if you will get the virus, but when.

#13 NorseBlood, Aug 8, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  11. Bloopy

Bloopy Active Member

If something hasn't made it to mainstream media but it deserves to, it'll generally get there eventually. Israel's story is on Business Insider. That's reasonably mainstream:

Israel vaccinated fast and looked like it had beaten COVID-19. It just brought back a swathe of restrictions amid a Delta surge.

One would hope their earlier findings are still at least somewhat true:
    Israel says Pfizer Covid vaccine is just 39% effective as delta spreads, but still prevents severe illness
    I don't think much can be deduced just by comparing the number of cases of severe illness. We'd really want to know things like:
    - Whether the severe cases are still as bad on average, eg. by number of days spent in hospital
    - Number of deaths among the vaccinated

It'll also be good to see how they fare after their 3rd dose of the vaccine comes into effect. Ideally that's when they'd relax travel restrictions, when their population's protection is at its peak. It'd be better to catch the virus then than to wait until vaccine effects are waning and potentially an even nastier variant comes along.

I guess what they learn from the current vaccines that were rushed out ought to lead to development of even better ones.

Oh, and this article just popped up on a reputable news site here.
    That's only 60% vaccinated, not 90%. About another 5% have had one dose. I guess the 90% figure you gave was for their elderly only.

#14 Bloopy, Aug 8, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  12. NorseBlood

What are your thoughts on "antibody mediated viral enhancement". This doctor has expressed some concern about it. You can advance to the 02:07 mark.

Rumble: Dr. Dan Stock Testifies at Mt. Vernon School Board Meeting

The doctor makes a good point too. Why is it this virus is exploding in the middle of summer when people are usually stocked up with vitamin D from the sun? This isn't flu season, or any other season for a pathogen. What's different now, especially with so many people vaccinated?

Note that this doctor also expresses the same concern. (I had previously listed this above.) You can advance to the 21:50 mark for it.

Rumble: COVID-19 MRNA BIOWEAPON, IVERMECTIN, & THE IMPORTANCE OF VITAMIN D - DR. RYAN COLE

The doctor states that "There is no long term proven safety. My biggest concern, honestly, is antibody dependent enhancement reaction... If you get a coronavirus shot (historically SARS, MERS, animal coronaviruses) when you are exposed to a wild type variant of the virus 6-9-12 months later, the immune system can go haywire. In the SARS vaccine trials in the ferrets and the monkeys, 100% when exposed to a wild type virus ended up with immune reaction".

Were they infected with a similar coronavirus, or some wild type virus that the vaccine wasn't designed to target? The ADE concern isn't about getting a breakthrough infection with a similar coronavirus like what is going on now (eg the delta variant), but getting infected with a completely different virus and how the body would react to that.

Yes, I believe they were looking at nursing homes, and the increase in breakthrough cases in them, so it would stand to reason it was elderly people who were infected.

The vaccine was suppose to remain in the deltoid muscle because of binding proteins in the shot, however this has proven not to be the case. There are still the issues of unknown long term effects, and the problems associated with the vaccine getting distributed to organs with ACE2 receptors throughout the body (heart, lungs, kidneys, reproductive organs etc..).

Concerning the third vaccine shot, it seems the third shot is received better than the second shot. Here is a good story on that. Thats good news for my mom & sister, because they will want their third shot. It makes sense for mom too, as she is elderly and for her there isn't much risk of long term effects, for as Lemmy would say she stands a better chance of being "Killed by Death" rather than the jab. As for my sister, well.. it was her choice after all. I hope the shot is as sage as so many are telling us. Anyway, the third shot seems like a good one:

JPost: COVID: 88% of people who receive 3rd shot feel similar or better than 2nd

I'm still not convinced the vaccine is a better solution than getting treated with ivermectin and following the IMASK+ outpatient protocol within the first 5-6 days of getting infected. For me, there are just too many unknowns with the vaccine, and no one knows the long term effects from it.

13. Bloopy

Bloopy Active Member

The SARS vaccine trial on animals used an inactive whole virus. So I do believe the new vaccines are very unlikely to cause ADE, based on them all using only the spike protein as I quoted earlier and supposedly no ADE being observed thus far. I think any actual concern would be other unknowns. The vaccine rollouts are something of an experiment, albeit approved ones. The best solution has to be approved, because we need uptake to be widespread to stop this shit. Anyway, there'll be far less unknowns with the vaccines as time goes on.

Proper clinical trials of the ivermectin treatment are underway from what I can see, but until enough results are published, you'd just be running an experiment too. On top of that, my view is that catching this virus unvaccinated is unquestionably a bigger risk regardless of how well your treatment works, because it's already known that the long-term effects from it can be nasty. Just yesterday I saw this article about a 40-ish guy who got brain and heart damage from it.

I already have an autoimmune issue and my immune system is a bit overactive. If the vaccine causes some immune system issues, I can tell you from experience that you'd rather have those than any of the serious issues I've heard of COVID causing.

Kez likes this.
  14. OzzyIsDio

OzzyIsDio Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath

This coronavirus vaccines are nothing but scare tactics, there's an agenda behind this control, control the population and you control the country, just like the communists do, this new administration and government are communists.

15. Bloopy

Bloopy Active Member

You guys just get worse. :lol: @OzzyIsDio, money is number one and power is just a tool. The only agenda hidden behind a vaccine rollout is to make money. Pharmaceutical companies and their investors. Other smart investors who made money because the world was shutting down shift their focus and make more money from the world opening up again. Billionaires tend to profit from a crisis. More than anything, they use their money to make more money. Anything else is a side effect. Politician isn't much more than a job for those who are good at talking a lot and can give themselves a nice amount of money to retire on. There's an agenda behind you being told that the Democrats are communists, and you've fallen for it. That agenda mostly comes from the people who'd make more money under a Republican government.

As for control, that's basically what a country is. An area that's controlled. They've tried to control you your whole life. They wrote your birth certificate. As a kid if you hit another kid, you get in trouble. They vaccinate us against measles because if they don't and there's an outbreak, kids die. If you're clever, you understand the shifting parameters of society and learn to blend in or enjoy whatever you wanna do undetected. It's ridiculous to see people worry and complain about how bad society is gonna get with some impossibly wild theory. Try noticing it's already a mess now with the pandemic going on and all. Countries wouldn't buy the vaccine if they weren't convinced it'd ease pressure on healthcare, free society up and get economies moving again. So there'll be some places/events you can't visit if not vaccinated, at least while the pandemic is still trickling along. I've been turned away from a bar because my pants were too scruffy/baggy, lol. Never went there again nor any similar places...

The idiots who heard about ivermectin on Fox News and then destroyed their livers by taking horse deworming products must be really scared of both the virus and the vaccines. I can understand some people being a bit scared of the virus. I'm not, but I can see that it's a known risk to catch it unvaccinated, and almost certainly wouldn't be enjoyable. By comparison, there's nothing scary about the vaccines.

Kez likes this.
  16. NorseBlood

So, what is it you REALLY think? :lol: