This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CRYPT OF KERBEROS Signs With Pulverised Records!

Discussion in 'Pulverised Records' started by Calvin@Pulverised, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Calvin@Pulverised

[​IMG]

Pulverised Records is very excited to have CRYPT OF KERBEROS on board, one of Sweden's most underrated technical Extreme Metal band in history!

Previously known as Macrodex and consisting of members from various outfits such as Tyrant, Eternal Darkness, Obscene and the like; CRYPT OF KERBEROS's infusing style of unorthodox song structures, blazing fretboard mastery and a somewhat maze-like, Sci-Fi vibe reminiscent of the mighty old gods Nocturnus, came into the early Swedish Death Metal scene in 1990 with their nonconformist yet utterly heavy style while the rest of the Swedish bands were emphasizing more on brutality.

CRYPT OF KERBEROS is slated for a follow-up new album to the 1993's full-length album "World Of Myths". More details and information will be announced soon.

States CRYPT OF KERBEROS axe-slinger Peter Bjärgö: "After many years of absence, we finally made the decision to make a new album!! A lot of material has been written throughout the years and we realised that this was more than sufficient for a full length album! The new material is darker and heavier than ever before, so we definitely look forward to start recording this album!!"

Pulverised Records label manager Roy Yeo comments: "Having known CRYPT OF KERBEROS since the early days, I was absolutely intrigued by their sense of intellectuality in the songwriting department, and of course not forgetting those jaw-dropping guitar solos that complemented the songs flawlessly! CRYPT OF KERBEROS is a perfect example of how an excellent band was criminally ignored back in the days and we hope this brand new album would give them the recognition they duly deserve."

[​IMG]

CRYPT OF KERBEROS is:
    Peter Bjärgö - Guitar
    Jonas Strandell - Guitar
    Mattias Borgh - Drums
    Christian Eriksson - Vocals
    Stefan Källarsson - Bass

CRYPT OF KERBEROS Official Myspace

2. MadTinus

MadTinus Language enthusiast

Is there any news on the new album? It's been kinda quiet since this announcement.

3. Celestiarch

Celestiarch New Metal Member

Again, does anyone knows anything about the new release? I haven't been able to find anything about it.

4. Olivier 'zoltar' Badin

Olivier 'zoltar' Badin New Metal Member

Me neither but I'm anxiously waiting and waiting... :err:

5. MadTinus

MadTinus Language enthusiast

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE??! :/

6. HeavyGabry

HeavyGabry A poser in disguise

................... :confused:
    Soon I'll get "World Of Myths", while waiting...