This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Tranquillity to tour North America this spring

Discussion in 'Dark Tranquillity' started by brownden, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Arch

Arch ‫‬**‪‫‬**҉‫‬**‪‫‬**҉ ‫‬*

dt's set was mostly enjoyable tonight, except Plintus had to ruin part of the experience with the camcorder in his hand and security threatening to confiscate it. This went on for about 5 minutes or so. Way to go, fucktard.

2. plintus

plintus Señor Member

You had a chance to say that to my face, why would you use a message board afterwards?

You know who you are.

3. Arch

Arch ‫‬**‪‫‬**҉‫‬**‪‫‬**҉ ‫‬*

1. You disappeared after dt's set.

2. I have the common sense to not drag this situation any further during the show.

3. I want to enjoy the show and I'm sure everyone else around me wants to enjoy the show as well.

4. You want me to grab the camcorder out of your hand and give it to security?

5. You seem dumber than you are IRL.

4. plintus

plintus Señor Member

Haha, sounds like I had a good time last night :D

//off to Vegas for more.

5. Venenum Veritas

Venenum Veritas /frank ruiz

you sure did...
    i saw you spill your beer after the show was over :lol:

vegas? how many more shows are you planning on attending?!
    I won't be surprised if i run into you at one of them :headbang:

6. Nikki

Nikki Member

We'll both be at Jaxx.

I'm in trouble.

7. plintus

plintus Señor Member

Haha, it was nice to meet you, man :D Last night was truly awesome, I'm in Vegas right now, so I'll be seeing dt tomorrow and also I'm going to the last show on the tour (on 11th).

8. Jolty

Jolty Monochromatic Stains

That "Greetings from Canada" picture on DT's homepage is so close to the town I grew up in. (It was taken in Kamloops, BC, if anyone cares aside from me.) It makes me happy to see them there, and they probably passed through my town (Salmon Arm) too.

9. brownden

brownden Member

holy shit that was taken in BC's interior??? thats crazy!! on a side note, DT walked into The Portuguese cafe down the road from the CCC just before the show in Van, which is where me and my friends hang out when at a show at the CCC. lets just say I had a very large fanboy attack haha

10. Jolty

Jolty Monochromatic Stains

Bahaha, that's awesome. I don't know what I'd do if I saw them (or any other band I liked) in a restaurant or something. I saw a few of them wandering around the building when I was waiting in line, but I didn't approach them because they looked busy. I dunno, I don't like to bother people, it's just the kind of person I am.

11. GameFreac

GameFreac The Derminator

Last night in Atlanta was AWESOME

Of course, Dark Tranquillity stole the show. They had technical problems in the beginning. I could barely hear the guitars for the first 2 songs but they fixed it and made them louder. They were still kinda low and Mikael's mic needed to be turned up a little but they were still amazing. Mikael got in my face multiple times and I shook every member's hand, except the drummer I think. I went crazy during Punish My Heaven and The New Build. Those were just phenomenal live. My friends had to work in the morning and they said they wanted to leave early but I kindly told them no. I wasn't gonna pay for a ticket and wait for a year to see Dark Tranquillity and leave early. My friend's dad was pissed but I didn't care. He'll get over it. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyways, awesome show. I hope they come back soon because they were great. Mikael really seemed humbled and was really appreciative of the fans. I had a great time.

Overall: 9/10

:kickass: