This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DARKOLOGY: Fated To Burn

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by KingsGene, Apr 10, 2015.

1. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

DARKOLOGY REVEAL FATED TO BURN ALBUM DETAILS; “ON MORROW’S BREAK” LYRIC VIDEO POSTED

US heavy metallers Darkology will release their sophomore album, Fated To Burn between the 8th and the 15th of June, through Prime Eon Media and it's partners worldwide, on CD and digital formats.

[​IMG]

Darkology are:
    Kelly Sundown Carpenter - Vocals (Beyond Twilight , Outworld, Epysode and former touring vocalist for Firewind)
    Michael Harris - Guitars (Thought Chamber, Arch Rival, Leather, Chastain)
    Mike Neal - Bass (Medieval Steel, Salem's Lot)
    Brian Harris - Drums (Firewind, Solstice (US), My Own Victim)

“On Morrow's Break” lyric video:

#1 KingsGene, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  2. MYSTIC1

MYSTIC1 Member

It's about freakin' time! This HAS to be one of the most delayed releases in history! Really looking forward to this disc \m/

3. TwizstedJesus

TwizstedJesus Member

Wow! Kelly sounds fantastic on this! I have to add this to my list of must-buy cd's!

4. mel_progson

mel_progson Member

I raise you with Zierler Projects. Must be the Kelly curse lol.

5. Met-Al

Met-Al Member

Let's not forget the Adagio album, too. I've been waiting on that one for about four years now. It's about time Stephan Forte made up for those last two albums!

This Darkology stuff sounds cool. I should have checked them out years ago. After doing some research, I saw that these guys were an opening act for the Overkill tour that took place last year. I guess Kelly Carpenter wasn't in the touring lineup, but I'll bet it still would have been cool to see them. I just hope they'll do another tour, this time with Kelly and with a more fitting bill.

Stay metal. Never rust.
    Albert

6. Charles Muller

Copied from my Amazon review:

Guy walks into a band and says “Hey, Kelly Sundown Carpenter is gonna do vox on our next project!” I can only imagine the others thinking to themselves “Great, now what the hell are we gonna do?” When that guy cuts loose, all the riffs and chops under the fall-out cone cower in abject fear. So there is only one solution: you’ve got to bring your “A” game. Second time through this new release, I attempted to mentally tone out KSC and focus on the “A” games. Sure enough, this band is up to the task in every way. If you can do that (ignore the vocals as much as possible), I believe you’ll hear those efforts stack up to, compliment, and enhance the crushing vocals. An all-around metal performance that makes the road-trip stack, no worries. OMG!

7. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

8. MYSTIC1

MYSTIC1 Member

Killer disc. Unusual video. Glad to see Kelly grew his hair back- currently one of my favorite metal vocalists \m/

9. Assault_Attack

Worth the wait! Masterpiece imho...

10. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

11. kvona1

kvona1 Member

Great song and great album.