This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Day 1, 2, 3 & 4 tickets for sale

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA Lounge' started by invertedcrosss, Feb 10, 2022.

1. invertedcrosss

invertedcrosss New Metal Member

Coming from Canada feels sadly to risky for me at this moment. Attending the festival was a gift from me to me for finishing my Master's Thesis... hopefully I will join you all next year!

The Day 1 and 2 tickets can be transferred directly via Ticketmaster. As for Day 3 and 4 they are physical (when I bought them in October of 2019, it was the only option!), but I can happily send them (and pay the shipping).

We can meet before (videochat) to make sure everything goes smoothly. For payment, I am in Canada and we usually use etransfers using Interact). PayPal could also be an option. Thinking of 350 USD to the 4 days.

I could sell the tickets via Ticketmaster but they take a quite a big cut, so why not sell them directly to someone else for cheaper! Also, if anyone has experience (or tips and tricks) selling tickets online like this, don't hesitate to share best practices/ways of going about it.

Edit : I will be attending day 2, 3 and 4! Day 1 is still for sale : 70$ USD.

Thanks,

Sam

#1 invertedcrosss, Feb 10, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
    NorseBlood likes this.
  2. Bloopy

Bloopy Active Member

Wise is another good option for transfers. If the person paying you doesn't already have an account there, you can usually give them an invite link and they don't get charged any fees for their first transfer. Much fairer fees than PayPal and safer for the seller.

NorseBlood likes this.
  3. invertedcrosss

Thanks Bloopy!

4. NorseBlood

NorseBlood franks n steins

@invertedcrosss Wow too bad you cannot make it to the festival, but congrats on completing your master's thesis. That is absolutely fantastic. Its one of those things you'll never forget doing, you'll be happy you did it, and unless you're an academic sort of guy you'll never ever want to do it again.

5. invertedcrosss

Thanks NorseBlood! I am glad I got to have it finished and can't wait to celebrate it!

That being said - with the restriction changes at the border, I will be attending ProgPower (day 2, 3, and 4)! Day 1 ticket is still up for sale people! I will give a great discount : 70$ USD.

NorseBlood likes this.
  6. Evil

Evil Drunken Bastard

my wife and i cannot attend this year sadly
    I am selling use of 2 Gold Badges ( NOT my place on the list , just this year ) and 2 tickets to day 1 , i already have physical tix from original issue date . would prefer paypal .

7. progman55

progman55 PRM Radio Broadcaster

Cannot attend Days 1- 4 after all. Have three (3) sets of Day 3&4 tickets for sale as well as three (3) sets of Day 1&2. Best contact is via my PRM radio email: progman55@itstriangle.com. Transaction via PayPal. Will Mangold

8. Charlie Dudley

Charlie Dudley So where do we begin and what else can we say?

Myself and family will not be able to use our Day 2 tickets (4 of them) or our Gold Badges (4) this year. I am looking to sell the Day 2 and Gold Badges to the same person if possible. If not will divide into pairs. The badges will be just for this year not the rights to them. To be clear, they gain you entry for Day 3 and 4 and early access to merch/vendor room each of those days. The fest being in June has me in a minefield of job changes and family stuff I can't maneuver around this time. Email charlie.e.dudley@gmail.com, will deal through PayPal only. Not looking to make money, just recoup what we spent. $125 each on Day 2 tickets and $240 each on Gold Badges.

#8 Charlie Dudley, Apr 11, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  9. progman55

Update 4/27/22 --- Hopefully someone gets interested here soon to what I have to offer -- selling at a discounted price of course than what I paid for them (better than a complete loss). Trying to avoid putting on Stubhub which adds 15% to the buyer and then takes 10% away from the seller.

10. phibzy

phibzy New Metal Member

Selling 1x ticket to days 3 and 4 of the festival.

I held out hope I'd be able to make the trip to the US, but now with the festival only a month a way I've sadly realised there's no way I can make it work this year.

Paypal payment accepted. I paid $246 for both but more than willing to negotiate, feel free to email me your offers. I am willing to sell separately but would prefer if you could take them both off my hands.

Contact email: phibzy@gmail.com

11. progman55

5/16/2022 ---- WELL -- so far GOOD -- I have one set out of my initial three left. "Set" being -- Days 1 & 2, and Days 3 & 4.

At this point will sell as whole (all 4 days for $320), or two-day sets for $170 -- or $90 per Day --- using PayPal and / or Venmo.

Will --- progman55@itstriangle.com

12. the rhythm

the rhythm Member

Is the day 1 ticket still available?