This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Death Tribute?

Discussion in 'Testament' started by SlayerNPG, Sep 14, 2005.

1. SlayerNPG

SlayerNPG Member

I remember reading a long time ago that Chuck Billy was going to be part of the Death tribute album that James Murphy is making, I was wondering if anyone knows what song Chuck is gonna sing? Hearing Chuck sing a death song would be crazy. I would love for it to be Lack Of Comprehension, Flattening of Emotions, or I'd take anything off of Symbolic which I think is their best album.

2. one man

one man Active Member

I'd like to know if him and Eric are still involved in this project. You might want to try ask here- http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=298 - there's a bigger chance of getting a good answer (unless James himself comes here and reads this thread). I personally would like to hear him sing something off ITP, although I'm sure he'd sound killer on any Death song or any song at all :)

3. Krawczus

Krawczus Metal Up Your Ass

Crystal Mountain with Chuck would be killer...

4. Wicked_One

Wicked_One He Who Kicks Ass

I'd agree with SlayerNPG, that Lack of Comprehension would be killer. But how about Spirit Crusher or some old stuff, like Pull the Plug or Mutilation?