This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DELAIN: Apocalypse & Chill

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by KingsGene, Jan 6, 2020.

1. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

DELAIN - Apocalypse & Chill Album Due In February; Details Revealed

"...Following the release of their two latest singles, “Burning Bridges” and “One Second”, Napalm Records announces details regarding the new dystopian masterpiece by Dutch symphonic hard rock/metal pioneers, Delain. Their newest full-length offering, Apocalypse & Chill, features an electrifying blend of heavy rock and metal influences, and marks a new chapter in the band’s evolving catalog....Apocalypse & Chill, out February 7...Pre-order here. US pre-order available Tuesday, December 3...."

[​IMG]

2. BrandSpragins

BrandSpragins Member

Love this band and everything they do. Looks like a little different focus but still remaining true to the Delain sound. Can always count on them to bring the goods. Each Album Charlotte gets better and better vocally.

3. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

I've always appreciated how the direction they decided to go was "heavy af." Looking forward to this one.

4. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

5. BrandSpragins

BrandSpragins Member

This album is fantastic. WOW - this band just keeps getting better and better. When they released their first cd, I was not impressed at all. With April Rain - got my attention. Since then - with them getting heavier and heavier with each release - they have become one of my "go to" bands. This disc is still Delain but they have added a couple of new twists to keep it interesting. Love it!! Delain make the best sounding discs to my ears. When I talk about production - Delain makes discs that to me have some of the best production out there. Everything is out front and crystal clear without being too over the top.

Another great disc from this band

Mardoch likes this.
  6. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

Agree, this disc is fantastic. Seriously fuckin heavy without losing any of the melodic touches.

Tags: