This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dendura Update from 1-09

Discussion in 'Dendura' started by Fire Spirit, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Fire Spirit

Fire Spirit Member

from Aziza:

We have had quite a few emails asking what is going on with the process of our album & why it is taking so long. I'm so glad that you are excited to hear our album! If your not watching the blogs on myspace, then I understand that you are not aware of our current status. So I will tell you here. In the middle of recording in December, I developed a sinus infection that had taken away a good chunk of recording time not allowing me to finish vocals. it happens. We also had parted ways w/ our former bassist Jason Steven's who's wife is battling cancer. Paul (guitars) will be playing the bass on the album.
    Though I am back in great health now, our producer Neil Kernon is finishing some other things with bands he had set some time up with before ours to finish their albums; then he will let us know what dates he can finish ours on. As you may know, when you work with a Grammy producer or any producer, you have to work around his schedule and the other committments he has. I know alot of you are real anxious to hear this album and we are all excited for you to hear it too and get it released. We have a few tracks that have been finished (besides mixing) and they are sounding amazing! Currently, we are looking at a Spring release if we can still finish recording this winter. We also will be releasing the music video of Lady of War a month or two before the albums release. We thank you for all your interest in Dendura and look forward to presenting this album to you in the near future and I will keep you posted to when the album will be released and other news as it comes in.
    Aziza