This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENDURA'S FAVORITE FEMALE FRONTED BANDS

Discussion in 'Dendura' started by Dendura, Oct 18, 2007.

1. BlackRoseMetalHeart

BlackRoseMetalHeart Metal Mistress

I was thinking the same thing until I finally had a chance to click through all the links recently and realized most of those bands are Hardcore, Death Metal, Punk, or just don't exist anymore. Which is probably why I'd never heard of most of them, since I'm typically more of a Classic/Power/Progressive/Melodic/Symphonic kind of Metal girl, although I do like some Punk. I don't care for "floor puncher music" so I try to stay away from anything that involved the syllable "-core" or "-emo" (and that includes Scremo). And I'm really picking about my Death Metal, usually only digging (selectively) on the melodic or more progressive stuff.

Out of that list I did enjoy:
    Deadlock : www.myspace.com/xdeadlockx
    In This Moment : www.myspace.com/inthismoment (I already knew about them though)
    Tourettes : www.myspace.com/tourettessf4l
    The Agonist : www.myspace.com/theagonist

Unfortunately, I didn't get to listen to everything due to MySpace's player decided not to work anymore today, but I plan to go back and check out a handful of the rest that looked to be more up my alley in terms of style, including:
    www.myspace.com/nothingleftfortomorrow
    www.myspace.com/savesound
    www.myspace.com/straightblog

Also, just as a sidenote - Sufferage (www.myspace.com/sufferagehamburg) has a male vocalist, not a female singer/growler.

2. StephenSLR

StephenSLR Member

Let me know what you think of Lycanthia, I think you will enjoy.

s

3. Dendura

Dendura Member

I'm really taking a liking to Aesma Daeva, MN. I love the vocals. Both with Lori Lewis and Melissa Ferlaak Koch.

4. StephenSLR

StephenSLR Member

s

#24 StephenSLR, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  5. StephenSLR

StephenSLR Member

Hey all,

Just to let you know you can have a sneak preview of our new CD.

Our new song 'Forgone' is available free to stream or download here:

http://www.triplejunearthed.com/LYCANTHIA

We now have 2 female vocalists, let me know what you think.

Cheers.

s