This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DGM tracklisting for "Momentum"

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by mattbrood, Jan 24, 2013.

1. mattbrood

mattbrood PPUSA Facebook *****

2. longshot9

longshot9 Member

I can't wait for this disc, loved their last one SOOO much. Add Jorn from PM and Sir Russ to it, soooollld

3. nailz

nailz Member

I feel like they released a song off Momentum from Facebook, but I can't find it. I vaguely remember listening to it and thinking it was quality. I can't wait to hear more.

4. SkiBumMSP

SkiBumMSP Member

Sweet! Always looking forward to hearing more from these guys. Admittedly, I am also a bit bias when it comes to DGM. Was awesome to get to sponsor these guys at ProgPower and they treated me and Dave like royalty that whole weekend. Thought it was funny when the band damn near dogpiled me there in the vendor area when they learned I was one of the sponsors! Would love to see and hear more from these guys.

5. Diamond45

Diamond45 Terminate Bad Music

Couldn't have said it much better than Steve did above :lol: I saw Marco's posts on Facebook about the new album - can't wait for it to be released. Yet another CD I need to buy :)

6. CD INZANE

CD INZANE CD INZANE LLC

PREORDER NOW HERE: http://www.cdinzane.com/product.php?productid=12135

[​IMG]

MARCH 26TH, 2013 RELEASE: Widely regarded as one of the best European Progressive Metal bands, DGM are about to release their 8TH STUDIO CD, following the critically acclaimed ‘Synthesis’ (2010) and hundreds of shows that brought their music to audiences all around the world, including a successful tour with American progressive giants Symphony X in 2011. ‘Momentum’ represents the full stylistic maturity of a band now on top of its game, collecting 11 new songs made of beautiful melodies, classy arrangements and top notch musicianship. To add an extra value to an already astonishing album, DGM have tapped legendary singer Russell Allen (Symphony X, Adrenaline Mob) to guest on the opening track ‘Reason’, and Norwegian guitar virtuoso Jorn Viggo Lofstad (Pagan’s Mind)
    to contribute with a solo on the track ‘Chaos’. ‘Momentum’ was recorded, mixed and mastered by the band’s own guitarist and celebrated producer Simone Mularoni at Domination Studios in San Marino, Italy. The beautiful album artwork has been handled by Simone Bertozzi (Mnemic). 'Momentum' will be released March 26th, 2013.

7. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

Just a quick note that this album is wicked good...

8. PMA

PMA Prog Rock/Metal Head

It really is....Their live DVD of material just prior to this latest release is also quite good.