This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dimmu Borgir thrashed by Cleveland radio DJ, his email addy enclosed!

Discussion in 'General Metal Discussion' started by thespectralsorrows, Aug 19, 2004.

1. humungo

humungo Member

Yeah mate, but you can also say that those Christians that have forced their religion on to others, are not true Christians. So you can't just go and say that using force to spread their religions is just a "Christian Mentality",like you stated earlier.

I agree with AJDeath, religion can just be used as a method to control large groups of people, a method to scare people into their way of though. Thats why sometimes it can't be just an individual sort of thing.

2. anonymousnick2001

anonymousnick2001 World's Greatest Vocalist

You'll have to forgive me, but I don't know the rules surrounding Christian conversions. All I know is that Muslims don't have Jehovah's witnesses.

I personally don't think Christianity's bad at all. It may not be "correct" imo, but at least the people are religious, worship, and believe in the one true God.

Oh, I know how jaded and foolish that may sound, but the religion debate shoudl drop now, because it's just a plain fact that people like me exist. Just deal with it. It's my faith. Note how I'm not even trying to push my thoughts and beliefs onto anyone else.

3. humungo

humungo Member

No, I wasn't trying to criticise you for your beliefs, its just that earlier you said "muslims have never converted anyone by force", which is just not true, anyway I agree, we should just drop the religous conversation.

4. serial killer

serial killer your most favorite psyco

I need to ask a question. why are all these euro thrash mother fuckers bashing the U.S.? because we have curancy that is woth more than all others on the planet? or cause we discovered the benifits of showering more than once a month? I know because everyone wants to be us but you cant! so you become jelous. so sad, to confirm it, you assholes speak english but I dont speak your language. Ill bet you got a mcdonalds somwhere in your town and starbucks (probaly) so keep trying but you cant beat the best!!!!!! :headbang:
    P.S. we invented rock so get off the nuts :worship:

5. AjDeath

AjDeath Of One Man's Sanity

There is so much wrong with this post, I can't point it all out. Hopefully trollingo_O

*siiiiigh*