This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Does Metallicat know this guy?

Discussion in 'The Iron Maidens' started by Archmagician, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Archmagician

Archmagician Member

:lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070820/od_afp/entertainmentbritain;_ylt=A0WTcVxcdMxGHlwBjA8DW7oF

EDINBURGH (AFP) - A dwarf performer at the Edinburgh fringe festival had to be rushed to hospital after his penis got stuck to a vacuum cleaner during an act that went horribly awry.

Daniel Blackner, or "Captain Dan the Demon Dwarf", was due to perform at the Circus of Horrors at the festival known for its oddball, offbeat performances.

The main part of his act saw him appear on stage with a vacuum cleaner attached to his member through a special attachment.

The attachment broke before the performance and Blackner tried to fix it using extra-strong glue, but unfortunately only let it dry for 20 seconds instead of the 20 minutes required.

He then joined it directly to his organ. The end result? A solid attachment, laughter, mortification and ... hospitalisation.

"It was the most embarrassing moment of my life when I got wheeled into a packed AE with a vacuum attached to me," Blackner said.

"I just wished the ground could swallow me up. Luckily, they saw me quickly so the embarrassment was short-lived."

2. Metallicat180

Metallicat180 Rockstar-In-Training

Checking into the Psycho Motel...Crieff, Scotland
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

I read about that in the paper!! I don't know him but I was laughing so much at that!! Wonder how he came up with that act?? Sounds dodgy!!!

3. Danny rctv

Danny rctv Girl Band Geek!

Wish I had the link to this but I saw it yesterday.A female midget bullfighter.Seriously.This female midget matador was battling the bull who ends up knocking her down & then mounted & began humping her!:lol:

4. Air Raid Siren

Air Raid Siren Maidens' Vox

OK Danny - ya gotta post a link cuz, in all honesty, that story sounds like...well.... a lot of BULL!!!!

5. Danny rctv

Danny rctv Girl Band Geek!

6. Archmagician

Archmagician Member