This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Does Planet Z/Zeuss have a website?

Discussion in 'Andy Sneap' started by AdamWathan, Jun 4, 2008.

1. AdamWathan

AdamWathan Member

If so, I sure as hell have had no luck finding it :erk:

Listening to the last Municipal Waste and the mix is killer, just interested in checking out the studio details...

2. unsilpauly

unsilpauly Member

i am pretty sure he doesnt. his studio is about 10 min. from me and i have recorded there with him before. i like his work too and he is a super cool guy as well. if you wanted to know anything in particular let me know and i can try to ask him for ya.

3. KeithTidd

KeithTidd Robot Penis.

do you know what gear he uses/has used? his records always impress me.

4. unsilpauly

unsilpauly Member

dont quote me on this but im pretty sure he still uses pro tools with a pro control surface. last he told me he was using klein & hummel 0300 for monitors with a central station(i think he was going to replace the central station though). im sure he has a bunch of toys at this point.

its not the gear though. when my old band recorded our album with him in like 2000 he was using a mackie db8 with mackie hdr on the sequencer that went with that system and had mackie monitors, the 8 inch ones and the albums he made on that system sounded great. he is just a really talented guy with a great ear for music. i think he could make a good record on any equipment. after i recorded at his place, i was hooked on engineering.

5. DestroyTheColossus

The Acacia Strain is recording there now. Find them on myspace and there's a video of them in the studio. I dont think they showed much, or got really specific on anything, but its a step closer from not being able to find a website. I actually looked for one a couple weeks ago with no luck.

6. nuclearass

nuclearass Member

I'm a huuuuge fan of his work also. I record mostly hardcore so often my reference cds are ones that were made by him. He occationally posts on the Gearslutz forum. Just search posts by user: ZEUSS. You might find out something.