This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DRAGONFORCE DATES

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by princess_of_the_night2112, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Mad Dan McCafferty

Mad Dan McCafferty Don't Get Mad,Get Waysted

Aha! so there you are!!!! Now your messin with a ....

2. waysted dudegirl

waysted dudegirl New Metal Member

Help ! Help!
    Mad Dan's found me ! :)
    and he's going to sing "hair of the dog! at me....

:ill: :yuk: :loco:

quick query, well are YOU going to wear spandex mad Dan ?
    hmmmm....
    another thing , is Magnum (glasgow) , the same day as the Waysted afternoon ? I get my dates muddled...so much on the go, y'know.

Big Kudos, my friend xxx:headbang: :headbang:

3. princess_of_the_night2112

princess_of_the_night2112 Goddess of Metal

You'll be pleased to hear Dudegirl that our very own hardrockin Paxoman and Wilks are still into spandex. They were always at the cutting edge of fashion many moons ago and can still be seen right doon the front at various gigs sporting their spandex. The funny thing is though that every time they wear the delicious spandex, they always end up a total rock & roll mess and end up collapsing into the nearest bath:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

4. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

Ahh yes, the dreaded curse of the spandex! Must be something to do with the tight fitting crotch area. It makes you walk funny, and you are not in control of your legs! And should you be unlucky enough to be near a bath..........it's good night Vienna (or Berlin in my case!) :lol:

5. Mad Dan McCafferty

A - Waysted day was Yesterday 19th Nov!!!! Ye mised it, I'm still recovering!!! Magnum is the night after Waysted olay the Garage with the Quireboys - was never a big spandex fan, gimme a pair of old jeans anyday :wave:

6. waysted dudegirl

I dunno folks...all this talk about hot and sweaty spandex..I think we really need pictorial PROOF that these guys are genuine and not all talk and no action. What do you say guys ???:D :D
    and a little query for my curiousity, does one bathe whilst wearing the spandex ?? or where does baths come into the equation ? (for I have not come across any in gigs/pubs/clubs, or is Scotland deprived of this, I wonder ??)
    I recently met a fellow who says he does indeed wear spandex..but alas, I have yet to verify this claim.

As for men in leather strides...perhaps, I should not go there, for ...no, let's just not go there....:loco: :worship: :worship:
    (Help ! am I beginning to sound like some sort of pervy ol'woman ...NO !! we are discussing bonafide rock clothing...all innocent guv !;) ;) )
    Hey Dan, maybe I will wear my leather jeans on the 9th, sorry I missed yesterday..had to go up north...

7. Mad Dan McCafferty

When you buy spandex do you still get a complimentary cucumber with you purchase!!!!:D

8. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

9. waysted dudegirl

:)
    For a little bit of fun..what color spandex ??

In my time, I have worn - black, red, hot pink, flourescent pink (!), purple, electric blue, royal blue, ice blue, gold and finally, white. Have to say, white is a most unforgiving color, and zero fat is an absolute requirement. At the time I was a waif. Phew !! Princess - you MUST tell what colors you had, for you must have looked awesome....
    By the way, these were REAL spandex not those naff lycra leggings things, where the crotch always crept down your legs...

For those wishing to make their own spandex jeans..I have a dressmakers length of both black and navy spandex (heavy duty) bought from Boroviks, in London. Any takers ??

OH MY GOD !! Spandex jeans (in various colors) are alive and for sale on e-bay !!!!

10. Mad Dan McCafferty

Waysted Dudegirl, did we have a chat at the Waysted gig, was drinkin from 3pm until 1am:loco: , can't remember half of the people I talked to that night! I pressume I had a chat with your lovely self then, people are filling me in on what happened as I go:OMG: But still remember the mighty Waysted :headbang: :worship:

11. waysted dudegirl

Yes, Dan I did speak to you !!! you drunken bum...

oh well..you will just have to wait till 9 dec to talk to me in person..if I make it along to the Waysted Day....;)

12. Mad Dan McCafferty

course your not forgetable, its in my brain somewhere, just need to find it!!!!!