This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dragonlord's cover of Black Funeral

Discussion in 'Dragonlord' started by hiddenlegions, Oct 3, 2003.

1. hiddenlegions

hiddenlegions DISCIPLE

Hey Ms Anthrope,

Do you happen to know if the guys recorded a studio version of this song or just played it live? Can you ask the riff-master? I have transfered the whole live version of the song into MP3 format off the "official-bootleg" video. It actually came out pretty good. If you want to put it on the site as a download just let me know.

:)

2. dualrecto

dualrecto Member

A kick ass version of a classic MF song. I ended up ripping the DL video to DVD so I could watch it/hear it on my DVD sound system.

3. hiddenlegions

hiddenlegions DISCIPLE

Yeah dude, I play that cd in my car all the time. I KNOW I'm probably one of few who get to hear live dragonlord in the car on the way to work :cool:

Dragonlord rules

4. ms. anthrope

ms. anthrope back off, mofo...

gosh... just noticed this today (been laggin' these days)! sorry, HL. no, they haven't.

i love their version as well! hopefully we have it digitally filmed somewhere... i'll ask around. that would be a great clip for the site!

5. dualrecto

dualrecto Member

Ms Anthrope, I could send you copy of the clip.

6. dualrecto

dualrecto Member

Sent Ms Anthrope the Black Funeral video about a week ago. Hopefully she will post the vid soon.

7. ms. anthrope

ms. anthrope back off, mofo...

dualrecto,

i didn't get it! can you write me again?

8. Arystar

Arystar Kissing In The Shadows

if only a tab existed

its pretty much teh same as the tab of MF only DL plays it in 1 and 1/2 Steps Down and DL's solo is completely different

they use MF solo partially, actually they use the scale run at the start of MF's solo and have put it in middle of song and made a new solo to be put at the end.

but the new solo DL made at the end i cannot figure out, i hoped someone could.