This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

Discussion in 'Dark Tranquillity' started by Kovenant84, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Syndrome

Syndrome Savage Messiah

uhm.. heh.. well.. yeah!
    of course.. I'm together with that chick in Arch Enemy, whats her friggin' name? *desperate try*

:lol: :lol:

2. Onde Erik

Onde Erik Member

Daniel Erlandsson?

3. |ngenius

|ngenius Little Grasshopper

Well, 3000 miles are always 3000 miles, and fair's fair, of course. (I'll help you stabbing the dwarf). But it won't be the first time two people get together no matter where they were living at the first time. We had a good example here, in this board. (It's the so-called Greece effect) ;) Optimism blows always that you keep your will.

|ngenius (L-O-V-E RULES!)

4. Hiljainen

Hiljainen why can't we not be sober

@Mousewings: i'm quite (read a lot) shy too, i never did the first move with a guy :s

@|ngenius: better to end it now than later if it already wasn't what you wanted i think :)

about distances well...i've never been in a more-than-30kilometers-distance relationships :err: but i think if you are both convinced than it's really worth trying :)

hilj(feels :zzz: )

5. lucifer_cbhc

lucifer_cbhc lindbergian

it's at sort of a standstill right now. she's the "first" for me, i could say. but i don't know if i'd ever move to see her... i've got my own life to live. there's always the chance of her moving back over here, too. i just want to see it to the end, no matter how that goes. rather have something then nothing, i guess. thanks for the comments thus far!

6. FatherVic

FatherVic MasterMelon

whaaaaaaaaaaaat????????? now that i don't live in Spain you want to go...errrr wait....oh! wait! I understand... :rolleyes:

fathervic (you're welcome :D )

7. FatherVic

FatherVic MasterMelon

well, well...i know distance relationships are not the best thing to deal with :rolleyes: but is the person you're dealing with which may tell you if it worths to leave it all behing and start again. May be it's wrong to leave, may be not...time will tell, but may be you will regret about it either way (you're trapped :p)
    people around here know that i hate distant relationships, and basically that's the reason why i left my country ;)

fathervic (not in a distant relationship anymore :p )

8. Salamurhaaja

Salamurhaaja Member

I thought they were all girls? ;)

9. Ormir

Ormir Senior Member

10. mousewings

mousewings Member

Not them. At least I don't think they are... the one who is a guy and plays a musical instrument is hott.

I think the Backstreet Boys are all girls though... :p

That picture of In Flames is scary. :(

11. red_beef

red_beef Huh?!

Jezus... is that picture for real? :lol:

- red_beef

12. mousewings

mousewings Member

It is. It's on their official website (right click and check properties). :p

13. Malaclypse

Malaclypse Active Member

14. _Zsuzsa_

_Zsuzsa_ Dumbo

interesting :err: :)

15. rahvin

rahvin keeper of the flame

is this a new game? am i allowed to participate? :Spin:

"enthralling".

rahvin.

16. wildfyr

wildfyr unus spiritus est

f*ck buddies. any of the female members here have 'em?

i never thought i'd submit to a f*ck buddy relationship but it's happened. it hasn't been going on for very long though and i'm not sure how much longer it will last. i guess that's one of the benefits though, ey?

anyway, when my new f*ck buddy and i got together i asked him what i should tell friends, family, etc, about the new guy in my life. i asked him if i should tell them i have a boyfriend now or what? he didn't seem to think that was acceptable but he also said he didn't want me to tell them i have a f*ck buddy either. :err: but that is what it boils down to, isn't it?

btw, this is not the ex-bf. maybe more about him later... (and make sure to grab your box of Kleenex!)

anyway, i have an amusing story regarding the fb and last weekend. last Saturday night we went out on another date. after leaving the club we came back to my place...uhhm...for some more fun (and it was). ;) he didn't leave until around 4:30 in the morning (not that i forced him to stay or anything like that). :D so after the extra-curricular post-club activities he finally tires and leaves. the next day he writes me and says that he got stopped by the local cops leaving my place. that's typical for around here. 4:30 AM Sunday morning, one of only a few cars on the road, etc. so he wrote and told me that he got the usual interrogation and vehicle search and being that he was not drunk, nor did he have any contraband on him, the officer let him go. in my reply i asked him what he told the officer when asked about his whereabouts during the evening/morning and where he was going. i asked him, "did you by any chance tell him you were coming back from your "GIRLFRIEND'S" place and you were on your way home?"

:lol:

:err: i won't repeat the answer, that's messed up! :cry:

17. rahvin

my theory is the reasons why these relationships do not turn into stable ones mainly reside in one person's will. so, is it yours or his? what would him being your bf add to the relationship that you or him wouldn't like? is this some way to keep the situation from being all-encompassing or you merely think the other is great for sex but not enough for the rest? and in this case, is "the rest" usually detached from sexual activities as a rule?
    thanks for sharing. :)

rahvin.

18. wildfyr

wildfyr unus spiritus est

what if it's both? this is something we both discussed. i thought i made that clear in my post? it's new territory for me, rahvin, so i guess i'm still learning. ;)

hmm. well, he seems like he could be boyfriend material but i really don't know him well enough yet. since the physical aspects are good, if it turns out that he fits other criteria of mine, then i think it would be hard for me to want to let go after a while. does that make sense? i don't know what his response would be to that question though, you'd have to ask him. ;)

actually there really hasn't been a "rest". that's where that other criteria stuff might come in though! =)

19. rahvin

maybe it's both, but i think usually it's not. ;) let's say often there's someone who's ready for more and someone else who isn't.

oh, ok. i just wanted to know why you would rule out the possibility if you had, but since things are still open to conjecture i find the relationship much healthier than i first thought. :)

no, i was referring to some general rule that you might apply/have applied in your life. how would you place the "rest" in your cosmology an in relation to sex, and stuff.

rahvin.

20. BigFakeSmile

BigFakeSmile toe much love!

i really really like this guy.... i think