This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Editing, Mixing, Mastering etc. - The Dungeon has opened its doors

Discussion in 'Merch Stand' started by MrBongo, Dec 26, 2015.

1. MrBongo

MrBongo idiot at work

Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen :headbang:

starting in January I´ll be working full-time in my studio. Not "bedroom" or "advanced" level anymore, but full-on pro.
    This means any jobs from tedious editing to entire recordings can finally be done on short notice!

German website: http://www.luthers-dungeon.de/
    (english translation coming, as soon as I figured out how to do it properly)

No "quick mixes", I´ll be doing my best for every project!
    Bands deserve better than what they´re paying lots of hard earned money for in some studios.
    That´s why I made it my job ;)

Things I do:

- Editing
    for single tracks and band recordings.
    Includes my very own gating / separation method, which sounds a lot more natural than the standard approach,
    sample reinforcement, time correction and more

- Mixing.
    Whether it´s just mixing your solo stuff into a backing track, or an entire epic 80-track masterpiece

- Mastering
    and Pre-Mastering to your liking, gentle or squashed

- Re-Amping
    ... on "the real deal":
    Amps: Framus Dragon, Mesa Roadster, Peavey 6505+, SansAmp PSA, Hartke HA3500, Fender Champ cl
    Cabs: Mesa Oversized, Orange PPC open back, Engl Pro, FMC 6x10, Gallien-Krueger 1x15, Palmer 2x12 with Eminence AlNiCo / Wizard
    Mics: AKG D3500, Heil Sound PR20, Shure Beta 58, Sennheiser E602 / 604 / 901 ... and my secret weapons ;)
    ... or on software:
    Recabinet 4, Amplitube 4, Guitar Rig 5 (in case anyone would ever want that)

- Recording
    If you´re living nearby and want to record your new songs, let´s do this as well!
    Includes drum recordings and more :)

Basic rates: 15,- $ / € per hour. Means mixing starts at 60,- for one song, multiple songs get a discount!
    Just hit me up via PM with details and your idea of the finished work, including an e-mail address I can contact you with.
    Everything´s negotiable :thumbsup:

cheers (_)o

#1 MrBongo, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  2. MrBongo

MrBongo idiot at work

Hi dudes and dudettes,
    there´s a music video for the first project that´s been produced entirely in the Dungeon :headbang:
    Feel free to have a listen, like and share!

100% real drums and real amps!
    Deliberately going for a unique sound, and it´s awesome :)