This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Especially Likely Sloth - The Unlistenable Series – Part 2: Ketchup: If It's Yellow,

Discussion in 'Non-Metal Reviews' started by Russell, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Russell

Russell __

Especially Likely Sloth - The Unlistenable Series – Part 2: Ketchup: If It's Yellow, It's Not Mellow
    Audiosavant 2005
    By Russell Garwood

[​IMG]

You know, I was kind of wondering where Especially Likely Sloth could go after The Unlistenable Series – Part 1, Paper: I Reek Of Butter. When I got home to collect my post about two months ago, I found out. And the answer was Ketchup: If It's Yellow, It's Not Mellow. Yes, here I have a promo slipcase full of ketchup, posted to me all the way from America. Having seen the state of it now I’m kinda annoyed I left it so long to review – I swear this thing has an entire ecosystem in it (note to self – next time throw the bloody thing out when it arrives). The ketchup seems to be of a good consistency, although it is a bit dry now, so has probably got thicker. The fact it actually went mouldy to me suggests it has a low sugar content – suggesting Jason at Audiosavant is either cheap, or health conscious. I prefer to think the former. That said, I must commend the man on making the title of this far more accurate than it’s predecessor, as this ketchup totally isn’t yellow, and nor is mellow. Certainly not after 2 months of sitting around in a warm room.

So yeah, it’s limited to 25, I hope you have a copy already! If not, you can have mine, I think I’ve been hogging it slightly…

LOLZWTFOMGKTHXBYE/10

Official Audio Savant website