This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Eternity X (Bueller, Bueller....)?

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by p1driftfiend, Jun 3, 2011.

1. p1driftfiend

p1driftfiend Member

Yes an Eternity X thread..but with nothing to add except a question...

Anyone have any update on these guys or Keith? Their forum hasn't seen activity since last year and I can't find any other news.

I love all their work, but just keep hoping and hoping and hoping maybe for some more or something else someday....

2. Cheiron

Cheiron Member

Last I heard they started working on a new album, and then Keith dropped out, but the rest of the band liked it enough and was going to release it under a new name (I'm not referring to Exhibition). Not sure what happened since.

3. p1driftfiend

p1driftfiend Member

Never heard of Exhibition, but thanks for dropping the name! I'm checking them out on U-tube and it's some good stuff.

4. jem777az

jem777az Bozzman

A good friend of mine Jeff Shernov played guitar on the Exhibition album and two of the Eternity X albums. I'm not sure though if he was involved in the new recording. I'll have to ask him.

5. jem777az

jem777az Bozzman

Ok I talked to my friend and he said he knows nothing lol. He said the last time the Eternity X members did something was the Exhibition album. After that both he and the keyboard player were in a Bon Jovi tribute band for a while. But other than that he's not aware of anything happening at the moment.