This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Evile at the underworld 28/03/14

Discussion in 'EVILE Discussion' started by Bobmclaughlin, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Bobmclaughlin

Bobmclaughlin M O S H

I traveled to the Evile gig on Saturday in London with my wife Michelle,we travelled from Ireland,as Evile are one of my favourite bands and i think everyone knew it was going to be a big night for the band and the fans.
    A few factors,first live show in 18months,ols shock departure from the band,the good news the band were to continue and ols place being filled by piers
    Well the fans were not let down,it was my fifth time seeing Evile live but this time it seemed different,there was a different hunger and aggression about the band as soon as they ripped open with the words of the dead the bar was set high and the fans sure followed
    Mosh pits,stage diving (and not just once,all night)I haven't seen a crowd as mental in years,the band gave 100% and so did the fans,I think it will go down in the bands history as one of the nights you had to be there.
    so from not knowing where the band where after Saturday I know,back on top
    And I have to say Piers donno-fuller is a top class guitarist and showman,he fitted right in and the fans gave him an awesome welcome,I had the pleasure of meeting him and what a nice guy.matt,benn,Joel,piers see you guys in Ireland and as we say here KEEP ER LIT
    \m/ EVILE for life
    Bob Ireland

2. Bobmclaughlin

Bobmclaughlin M O S H

28/03/15 ha ha I'm still in she'll shock from sat night

3. Darkofeden

Darkofeden 12 Kermit the Frogs in a Denny's parking lot

Glad to hear the show went well. Watched a few of the videos on youtube, looked great

4. evilematt

evilematt Captain Information

It was good fun! I have to admit i was FUCKED after 5 songs though :headbang:

5. D.Ingram

D.Ingram Member

Well, you'd been offstage for what... a year? Of course yer gonna feel it :lol:

6. I-TEND-TO-DIE

I-TEND-TO-DIE leave this world behind

I really hope they come to germany again. Missed Evile in 2012 and it would've been the perfect gig :mad: