This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Excellent work the Perpetual Flame's artwork!

Discussion in 'Travis Smith' started by Murder-me-clean, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Murder-me-clean

Murder-me-clean Psychotic Face

Check out the upcoming release Subculture Process, the new album from Perpetual Flame!Myself as Perpetual Flame's member
    I'm very glad about the work done by Mr Travis Smith on the album's artwork!

2. Seems like Trav

Seems like Trav No Such Thing

hey how are you doing?
    did it come out ok?

3. Achernar

Achernar Ego-Boosted Southlander

Aloha!

I must say the artwork is damn great (I'm a bandmember too). Everything's goin' pretty smooth Trav, hope ya doing well too. The album hasn't seen the light of day yet but I trust it will come out soon and It will rock. If you still have our address, please send us your address and we'll send you a copy as soon as it hits the street (if you haven't got it: perpetual_flame@hotmail.com ). Now hear this everyone, do you want a 5 star Proffesional Artist who always answers your mails the same day you send 'em and keeps in touch throughout the whole process? Don't think twice, Trav iz da man! :D

Rock On y'all...