This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Falconer? How was performance ?

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by panzermastery, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Metal66

Metal66 Member

They were fucking awesome�� best band all weekend. No comparisons!!

2. Bamafan

Bamafan Member

I had the chance to talk with Stefan, Jimmy and Mathias in the courtyard. Jimmy and Stefan teared up when asked about the crowd response and Mathias beamed like a new father. I'm glad our family made them feel so welcomed and appreciated.

3. djjello

djjello djjello

Thanks for sharing that story ^^ They deserved all of the love we gave them. I just wish it had lasted a bit longer. And extremely proud that the final performance was on OUR stage!

4. grogg

grogg Member

They were the reason I made the weekend trip and I was not disappointed. One of my "bucket list" bands to see live and I couldn't be happier. The acoustic songs were awesome and the total set was amazing. I don't care if I didn't understand the 3 Armod songs in Swedish. Glenn, a big thanks for bringing these guys over for their final Live show. It will be a memory forever.

5. Will Bozarth

Will Bozarth Everlasting Godstopper

I wish I could have made it down there to see Falconer, but it wasn't in the cards this year. They were awesome at BWBK 6-Pack in Cleveland in 2003

6. 70KTonsOfMetal

70KTonsOfMetal Regretting the user name

I would have honestly been happy if they played an entire acoustic and/or Swedish set. That may have been my highlight of the weekend hearing those 6 songs.

And surprised how many people standing around me knew the Swedish songs! Or at least the choruses! There was definitely some singing along to Himmel Så Trind and Vargaskall on my side of the stage :-D

7. scotty1time

scotty1time New Metal Member

Here is a video of most of Portals of Light as someone requested. Video quality is pretty bad but it sounds pretty decent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np7kNB_zsE4

PS. I was dumb and didn't snag one, so if anyone has an extra Falconer Final Live Performance shirt in XL they want to sell, let me know!

8. lee drummond

lee drummond Member

thanks a lot, that was the one song that I was hoping would have been filmed above any others. Glad that I can listen over and over again

9. lane_miller

lane_miller Space Ghost

Falconer were brilliant. After the enjoyable theatrics of DC Cooper, Mathias's reserved/sincere persona was equally enjoyable.