This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fates Warning Cover Stuff

Discussion in 'Spiral Architect' started by FelixC, Jan 31, 2010.

1. FelixC

FelixC New Metal Member

Hi everybody,
    I am one of the fans of both Spiral Architect and Fates Warning. It would be really nice to hear Spiral Architect's FW tribute covers* but on the official web site the links are broken so I wondered if you have them and whether you may upload them for the ones like me.

*I don't know if it has one or more song(s), but when I saw "Through Different Eyes", I thought there were 2 songs(Prelude to Ruin and TDE)

So, thanks for your future helps!

2. Asgeir Mickelson

Asgeir Mickelson Alpha male

#2 Asgeir Mickelson, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  3. lars k norberg

lars k norberg musician

Only one song on the compilation - Prelude to Ruin. Speaking of FW I may add that Anarchy Divine was a standard part of our live set. We also covered Valley of the Dolls in the very beginning, using it to audition potential vocalists. This was of course before Øyvind joined - his band at the time - Manitou - was btw heavy influenced by FW too; if I'm not mistaken they used to play the entire Ivory Towers of Dreams at their live concerts.

4. fading

fading Graphic Designer

All I can say is, What a freakin awesome cover. Anyone happen to have a copy of this to send my way?