This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Favorite Steel Prophet release?

Discussion in 'Steel Prophet' started by Papa Josh, Mar 24, 2005.

?

Favorite Steel prophet Release

1. Inner Ascendance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Goddess Principle

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Continuum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Into The Void

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. Dark Hallucinations

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  6. Messiah

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  7. Genesis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Book Of The Dead

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  9. Unseen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Beware

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. ihqkepukka

ihqkepukka Member

Yeah! Agree! I mean it's true that Beware is too different from all the other records, not only by music but also with line-up.. so this details might be in fan's head when they listen to it.. and sort of don't give it a chance.
    Unfortunately I was like that when I first got the disc. It was MANY years ago.. and I bought it mainly becouse of bonus material. But now, after many many years, I found this cd again and since I grew and got more ''wiser lol'' in these years, I gave it a chance and I was AMAZED how fucking great album it is. Nadir vocals are really strong and fits very well those endless hard riffs and songwriting itself is perfect. Really love this album now. Another album that opened for me completely is The Goddes Principle. It happened some long time ago already, but the thing is that for almost 2 years I couldn't understand those songs and got only headache from them!:p The songs sounded like riffs without beginning and end.. but once I played the cd in car while doing a long trip.. it finally got inside my mind. I guess enjoying the ride, views and nature makes you always more sensitive and this helps you to grow together with the music you are listening at the same time. I only wish that all those golden songs from Goddes Principle were recorded with better sound quality and production. Some of the best/crazy metal songs with progressive feeling there.

2. TheTrueFortress

TheTrueFortress New Metal Member

Book of the Dead is my first SP purchase and still my favourite effort by the band.