This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Festivus.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ultrachronic, Dec 22, 2007.

1. ultrachronic

ultrachronic Member

Evile are playing in Arbroath on Festivus (December 23rd, hehe), so I'll probably wish 'em a happy Festivus ("for the rest of us!") by dishing out celebrations or something :)

Happy Festivus y'all :lol:

2. ultrachronic

ultrachronic Member

That gig was awesome, ears still ringing.

Take note people: I was the one there dishing out the Celebrations. If you got one, tell me :lol:

Also, could've gotten in that gig for free... but I chose to pay, heh. Went in around 7.20 for the sound check of the first band (no-one stopped me... was rather odd, and the place was pretty deserted. I was unsure if it was even the right place), and got talking to Mike and Matt for a bit, dishing out Celebrations, haha. Then, people started coming in after they'd paid, so i thought I'd better go out and come back in, do the same... Cos i'm nice :)

Got talking to the hawt barmaid during the night too when i gave her a Celebration as she was gathering all the used glasses. I really should've asked for a number or something. I totally suck :erk:

3. metal-tonyuk

metal-tonyuk Member

haha sounds like it was a good gig,i have seen them twice in the last few weeks,very good band,nice lads as well \m/