This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fights

Discussion in 'LORD' started by Darkness_Claimed_my_Flesh..., Jun 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkness_Claimed_my_Flesh...

oi ok everyone here, im pissed so be quiet, anyways OK, i was at a party, just got home right, and my mate, who happes to listen to metal and lurv dungeon(he posts here under jorundr otkell) just got fuckin beat up by a bunch of wog cunts, he was fckn legless and hes a massive guy, he couldve fucked any them up one on one, but they surprised him and fuckd him up!!! this happend in fuckin eastwood, so moral of my story, if any of u fckn metal cunts are going through eastwood one day... PLAY UR METAL LOUD AND RUNOVER WANNABE RAP GANGSTARS

2. Shadow298

Shadow298 UNLEASH THE GUAN

That's a real shitter, mate.
    There's abunch of fucking cunts wandering 'round lately!
    On thursady I foudn out a good friend got beating up, with isn't unusually thing to happen to my friends, but this mate happens to have cerebralpalse (sp?) and really can't stand up to much of a kicking.
    So his pretty badly beat up from what he told me, but worse is the damage that his self-esteme took an even worse beating!
    So, if I's ever fidn the cunts who bashed him, I's gonna invent tortures so vile, they don't even have words to describe the pain that they will suffer.
    And I ain't fucking joking!!!!!
    Anyway, man, give our best to Jorundr and tell him to get better (and revenge) soon!
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

3. Darkness_Claimed_my_Flesh...

omfg pimp i love u and ur friend :)
    anyways update (cos everyoen cares) jorundr is in hospital atm cos after i left the fuckin cunts decided to jump him on his way out of the party and punch him, already concussed and drunk with an alluminium can in the face
    OMFG THESE PEOPLE MUST DIE

4. Korensky

Korensky Go forth and DIE!

That's some messed up shit man. Hope he's ok.

5. Lord Tim

Lord Tim That guy from LORD

Fuck! That's bad! :(

I guess I should say welcome to the board but it's sort of not the best introduction, hey?

Give my best to him and hopefully those pricks who did it will get what's coming to them..!

6. KoichCPA

KoichCPA Banned

I hate wogs.

7. Celestial-Todd

Celestial-Todd The Incredible Bulk

A guy we went to school with got beaten senseless, had his head stomped on, then was thrown off a railway overpass all for a mobile phone and $5.... this was just after the Sydney Metallica show, there was quite a bit about it in the news infact

8. flip`

flip` Your mother was a hamster

Geez :| that fuckin sucks. Sometimes I stop/change trains at Eastwood station on my way to and from TAFE at Hornsby..... I suppose its not as bad during the day.
    I'd love to run over a few of those wiggers allright.

I probably wouldn't have much hope in a one on one fight though.

9. MeKaChrOme

it's all fucked up :cry:
    I can't believe people do this shit, and for what? who fuckin knows, i'm sure they don't. i can't believe people have such disregard for other people and life. it's sad that other people just bash complete strangers for no fucking reason. that's not to say it's okay to do it for a reason or to someone you know, but you get the point.
    makes me so angry :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

10. Natasha

Natasha Kiss me, I'm Metal!

and Eastwood was always considered a good area...

I honestly don't understand how people can think it's ok to do shit like this...

Whatever happened to self-respect in our society? I can only hope that someone witnessed this and will come forward or that the idiots will be repaid by karma!

11. Shadow298

In this case, Nat, Karma (action) will be a bunch of enraged metalheads looking for blood.
    Shit, someone call Carcass (Bludgeoner), Jamie/Astinue, Bubsie and the rest of the Ebolie boys while I's get together the ol' "Canberra Assult Team" back together and we go wreak some mother-fucking vengence on those cunts!
    Be just like in the supposed "good-ol'days" of arse-kicking every weekend and laughing it up with my's mates during the week!
    Well, whether it be in Sydney or in Canberra, some cunt's gonna day for messign with my Crew! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

12. flip`

flip` Your mother was a hamster

I agree with the pimp! I can get one of my good friends too (Steve from Black Reign) and he can bring along Nazxul :D (if more backup is needed)

These dumb wogs don't know what they are dealing with when they mess with metal!

Fitting Song

Amon Amarth - For The Stabwounds In Our Backs
    http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/amonamarth/versustheworld.html#2

13. Darkness_Claimed_my_Flesh...

hahaha yeh man shit, jorundor is tryin to lay a court case on those cunts if he finds them., those fckn wiggers think they so good, i tell u what but, i got the image of the seedy cunbt wit buck teeth, shaved head with greased back top and rats tail in my mind forever, and if i ever see him i will break his neck. Soon as i get a car im gonna go an run wiggers over.... problem solved.
    We need to make like a metal protection gang, fuck up all thoser rap gangs! :)
    hehehe
    ps - hey lord tim, i read this forum heaps but never post, i saw u at syndey supportin opeth, u guys rock, bought ur album next day! how the fuck u kids get so good at guitar, especially sweeping :p after seeing u guys i went home and swept on my gtr of like 3 weeks straight. :)

14. Stu

Stu www.paindivision.com

Hey Bro - Really sorry to hear that!

The world can be a crazy place man. Some people have no form of honor in their lives and it manifests in ways like these. Sometimes it seems pretty clear to me that we have alot in common with the animal world or the Jungle environment (survival of the fittest).
    These girly fuckers who roam in groups are the worst kind of scum there is.
    One can only hope Kharma hits them hard.

Sydney is definitely on it's way down though, and that's everywhere from Manly to Campbelltown.

15. Shadow298

Pretty much, Stu.
    In a group, people only have the intellegence of their dumbest member. People also think they can get away with more in groups. This goes for every group around. Especially drunken metalheads and the general distruction of property (like toilets for example). But the group mentality when it comes to, say, beating people or raping someone is the worse, not matter the persons origins.
    Humans are pack/tribal animals by nature, but we still have reason and do not need to resort to such base acts of unnatural aggression, but I's suppose it is too much to ask that people read some Plato once in their lives. Or even the Classists poets and their view of the personified "Human Reason".
    Oh, well.

And, yeah. Sydney does seem to be getting worse.
    Fuck, it wasn't this bad when I's was still the occasional bit of security work up their in '98/'99. And it ain't just the ethnics either. We just find it easier to blame them! It's everyone's fault Syndey, fuck it, Australia too, has got this way.
    We glorify a negative way of life, as demostrated by shows like Pizza, Jackass, etc (even though the shows themselves aren't to blame) and give praise to the rediculas and thugish (footy players and Emenim for two examples). It just makes I sick the way everythign is going.
    I'm sick of 12 year old childs trying to act all tough and stuff, when they don't even knwo what being touch is.
    I know what fuckign tough is!
    I grew up with soem of the toughest cunts on the planet! But they didn't go out and pick fights to prove! They were the ones that stopped the fights and made sure no one got hurt!
    Tough isn't what you wear or what you hear! Tough is in the fucking Heart and the Mind! Adn I'll tell you what a truly tough cunt is: they're the one who can walk away from a fight with their head held high and not lower themselves to another's base level. Do you know how literally tough it is to actually do that? People need to realise once again that strength goes hand-in-hand with gentleness, honour and humility.
    So sooner people remember this, the better the world shall be!
    Well. . . Sorry for this rave, but I's have so many opinions of this matter.

More of them later! :D

Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

16. maiL huma

maiL huma Collingwood forever

Look dude, I agree with you here, but go back over this thread and read some of the utterly ridiculous and childish bullshit that's been written.

Now I detest violence in all of its forms - seriously, I'm the world's biggest pacifist (read: coward), I really hate that stuff. So I see harbouring fantasies of retribution to be just as stupid and pointless as the original act of senseless violence.

I mean, I'm really sorry this dude got beaten up, that really sucks, it's fucked. But some of the crap that's been posted here is nothing short of embarassing.

Liam

17. Korensky

Agreed man. Violence belongs on TV - not on the streets.

18. jörundr otkell

yeah fuckin wog cunts gave me fucking 6 stitches for no fucking reason...

i got punched in the back of the head and went down hard then i was kicked in the face and got knocked out.... later a on a bottle was thrown at me but my friends stopped me from bottling them... and then when i was leaving a guy jumps out from nowhere and punches me in the face holding a can and i went down and banged my head on the kerb..... the fucking cunt then legged it straight away...

my shirt was fuckin ruined with blood (lucky i decided not to wear any of my metal shirts) and i got 6 stitches. FUCKIN HELL!! anyway. the police no now. if he's 18 he will get charged and shit and i will sue him and fuckin get 30k and buy myself some new metal albums and shirts and maybe go to the swedish rock festival... he's fucking woggy dad will have to sell his pizza shop or kebab shop or something.....

BUT otherwise if he's under 18 the police can't do much and this guy is actually going to be fucked over by so many of my mates....

i will remove his left eye and make him eat it!!! i went sword shopping this arvo for a nice viking sword but was unsuccseful so i will just have to use my hands to remove his eye....

i am soo angry..... FUCKIN WOG CUNTS.

19. Darkness_Claimed_my_Flesh...

@ maiL huma
    man i understand what u mean, revenge and all that shit is soo stupid, but like dude, ppl cant help it, u cannot sit there and say if u or ur mate got fucked up so unfairly like this ud just forgive the fuckers cos they know not what they do, thats bullshit. Forgivness is liek communism, in theory it is great but it is full of shit in reality.
    and besides, this is just a forum, us metalheads can plot and dream of revenge in here if we want....
    anyways soo off topic... how awesome is lord tims scream in lost in the light, where he goes up like 3 octaves in one scream... wooowwww

20. Korensky

Mate it sucks that you got hit up - but if you go ahead with a revenge scheme then they'll just come back one worse and it'll keep going until someone's in hospital or dead. It's just not worth it - you don't know these days who on the streets really is fucked in the head and has a gun/knife under their shirt and the lack of braincells to actually use it.

Good to hear you're ok though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.