This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Finnish shows in April 2010

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by COBHC Webmaster, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Shadowsoul

Shadowsoul Lost in SeventhWonderland

Afaik, he's never played them properly live. I don't recall him doing on any of the live albums, or oolder videos i've seen.

2. MunchkinX2000

MunchkinX2000 New Metal Member

Is it some specific solo you mean?

Here is a example of Janne playing pretty much note for note the album solo for the song Blooddrunk:

#82 MunchkinX2000, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  3. Shadowsoul

Shadowsoul Lost in SeventhWonderland

That's actually the first solo i've ever seen him play properly live. I was talking about older songs really, like kissing the shadows, chokehold etc. I'd love to see them played live properly.

4. LakeAngel

LakeAngel New Metal Member

5. MunchkinX2000

MunchkinX2000 New Metal Member

Well... to be fair.. the solo for Chokehold is insane :headbang::headbang:

But I do agree... Would be AWESOME to see him play it live.

6. Celeb

Celeb Member

The gig in Tampere was freaking awesome. Me and my friends got to the front. Right now Im uploading some pics, gonna post them later to the Pics-thread, so check them out from there.

The setlist was great imo, I was quite suprised about some of them but in a good way. The bad thing about club-gigs is that they dont usually (at least in Rytmikorjaamo and now in Pakkahuone) give any water to the crowd. We had some plaques to wish Alexi happy b-day and before the gig we wrote to the other side that we need some water. It was about halfway of the gig when we showed it. Jaska noticed it first and threw some water bottles behind his drum set. And later also Alexi and Henkka noticed it (though it had fallen to the ground) and soon they were throwing water bottles to the whole crowd. To bad we didnt meet Jaska after the gig but we had the chance to meet Alexi and thank him for the water.

I would say it really was one of the best gigs I've seen. The band really looked like they were enjoying it and so did the crowd. Cant wait for the summer and Ankkarock.

7. sleeper666

sleeper666 MetalMutha

@ Celeb: sounds like you had a great time! Look forward to seeing your pics!

8. Lussi

Lussi Member

oh sounds like you had lots of fun being in front, meeting Alexi ... :)