This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Want You!

Join Symphony X and discover tons of other great Metal forums, sign up today!

For those of you not going to PPV...aka new merch announcement

Discussion in 'Symphony X (Unofficial)' started by WhoFooldU, Sep 17, 2004.

1. WhoFooldU

WhoFooldU Fool for a Lifetime

Making it's first appearance at ProgPower 5 today is a brand new Symphony X t-shirt. For those of you who aren't going to be there or are just plain dying to know what we've come up with this time, here a little photo to tide you over.

[​IMG]

These shirts will be available through the website very soon. And if that weren't enough, you'll be able to get these in short sleeve, long sleeve, or (dare i say it) a hoodie. I've made sure to order a wide range of sizes too. For the first time you will be able to get shirts in a size Small all the way up through 3X.

Also, since it's less than a month away, a button is being added to the website to buy Pinnella's solo album. It's due out in stores on October 12th and should arrive in your hands about the same time barring any unusual circumstances.

That's all I have for now.
    Glenn

p.s. My thanks to Jax for all her support, assitance, and most of all being my creative counterpart in bringing this project to life.

2. HellFire

HellFire Hawkwind

It looks bloody awesome!.

Top Job

3. bball_1523

bball_1523 Member

that looks awesome, I'm gonna have to save aside money for that shirt and pinella's album. The best part about the shirt is that you will finally have a MEDIUM for a shirt I'd actually want! lol

4. WhoFooldU

WhoFooldU Fool for a Lifetime

All buttons for purchase are now active!! Enjoy.

Glenn