This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forest Stream live vids

Discussion in 'Forest Stream' started by Caelum666, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Lost-To-Apathy

Lost-To-Apathy lost inside

Yeah, we want "Snowfall" first! :worship:

It's a pity that you didn't play "Whole" with Sonm
    And by the way, what about some new-song live videos for example "The Autumn Dancers"? Or your My Dying Bride cover if you recorded this concert

Caelum666 , yeah, you're right - nothing could be better than having russian girlfriend :)

2. Caelum666

Caelum666 Member

You mean.. Sonm wasn't the voice on the Tears album? If so, I demand answers! Haha not really. Was that you on the Katatonia cover live vid, Sonm? If so, then you did a good job for vocals, and definitely a good replacement for the old bloke who did vocals. If not, then.. well... :Smokin:

3. KirFordeMinions

Yes! Please upload some videos. Snowfall, Black Swans or maybe Last Seasons Purity, even though that has a clip somewhere on the net. Anything would be wonderful.

4. Omin

Omin The Wizard

Ok.. I asked Kir to upload some of vids he has. He told me that he can upload Bless You 2 Die from Estakada, 25, December, 2005 on Youtube in one hour. Maybe it will smooth our waiting for any Pablo`s action.

5. Omin

Omin The Wizard

LOL You mean that Sonm`s live vocal is better than on album, right? Most of vocal lines on "Tears.." were performed by Sonm and on that live video he also did vocals.
    Hey Sonm, did you hear that? You have replaced yourself on vocals! Nice job! :headbang:

6. KiR

KiR infernal killer of drums

7. KiR

o! gig was 25 december 2004 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Omin

Omin The Wizard

Ups.. I wrote 2005? Sorry :) So what? Did you upload the file?

9. KiR

10. Omin

Omin The Wizard

What about video of cover on Emperor from that gig? But i doubt it would be a bootleg if we share it on youtube or other public place. What do you think?

11. KiR

12. Caelum666

Caelum666 Member

Sweet :), thanks for putting that up! This is from another album I take it, or is it a cover of some sort? Seems pretty quick for you guys. Looking forward to something from "Tears.." hopefully, if you have any available.

13. KirFordeMinions

So far I liked the Mired better!

14. Sonm

Sonm Curse You All Men...

It's getting more and more difficult to post on this forum... I hardly could log in. Took 20 attempts.

Okay, now back to the business.
    Yes it was one of our NEW songs. The tree of our development grew up in two different directions: one branch is - faster and more black "metaller", the scond one is - more melodies and complications in our music. We just can't stay at the same spot forever. We evaluate whether others like it or not. Some will, some won't, that's pretty normal :) And of course people will be saying "Tears..." was better than the new one, yet I'd say it was just different. And by the way... when you grow up musically, playing faster and more technical is a great challenge to dare!
    Cheers!

15. Sonm

By the way! All kinds of opinions are welcome. Feel free to say "shite" if you think so. I sort of feel bit sick when I hear another empty "awesome" :)))

16. KirFordeMinions

Well, the problem with this video is that the low quality of sound makes it hard to judge the song.

17. Caelum666

Caelum666 Member

Oh, I know. I used to be in this - www.myspace.com/empyreanband, and because of my practice of speed and accuracy, for songs like Might I Leave Lonesome Years, I now have a repetitive strain injury and had to quit that band. Sorry for advertising another band here.

Playing quick is pretty easy to accomplish by yourself, but to have everyone else do it at the same time is a little tough. The drummer in that band particularly is a fucking awesome drummer, and kept it together well though. It was us guitarists that caused the trouble haha. Check out Memories Still Taunt for a more doom-metal inspired track.

I hope Forest Stream hasn't taken a total turn to the fast-extreme side of metal, I really enjoyed Forest Stream for it's prominent atmospheric doom element. I'm sure if you guys have become fast, you'll still be atmospheric and unique enough for me to listen to your albums in my Pizza Delivery car at work, hahaha.

18. Sonm

There will be faster PARTS, because we always wanted to get closer to black metal, yet we still do not completely understand what it really is. But it goes as straight as our wish to stay as athmospheric as possible. Even though the album is devided into two parts, the athmosphere stil dominates over all. There are only two songs with the speed of ~ "Curse you all men" or "The Loss and the Curse of the Reverence", other are just different... They are more like majestic I'd say.

19. Lost-To-Apathy

Lost-To-Apathy lost inside

"Bless You To Die" was the name which I liked since heard it on your Katatonia support. That is a really great song but as you said, it is more blewk metal and really fast. For example I like "Legend" but sometimes I don't want to listen to fast parts. I mostly prefer your grieving moments like in "Snowfall" or "Black Swans" or that beautiful "The Mired". Anyway first song that made... uhm... fuck! I don't know how to say it... I wanted to say that "The Autumn Dancers" which I heard live first made ??????? ?? ???? (?????, ?????, ??? ??? ??-?????????=))
    So what... Anyway I know that new album rocks and still wait for it to drawn into that sweetest torment of this majestic music

And still looking forward to see any live video that hasn't been yet uploaded anywhere before :) "Snowfall" maybe or something else is welcome too :)

20. Caelum666

Caelum666 Member

*bump* Did you guys get your hands onto any live footage of any songs from Tears?