This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fractal guy trashing UM forum

Discussion in 'Bar' started by king70, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Loren Littlejohn

Loren Littlejohn Lover of all boobage.

It's kind of pathetic when dudes feel the need to compensate for their abnormally small cock on the internet.

I mean it's not like I have to deal with it being a straight dude so really who are you trying to convince? :lol:

2. TheWinterSnow

TheWinterSnow Den Mørke Natt

Knowing who the offender is are you guys really surprised? Though I will admit his posts did give me a good laugh, the whole "you're not Clark Kent" comment had me rollin'.

This wins the thread!

3. Gujukal

Gujukal Member

Yeah I agree, but some clients seem to favor someone who got real amps or Axe-Fx over someone with just Amp sims, even if the producer with amp sims make the guitar tone and overall mix sound 10 times better than the other guy :zzz:

4. Kenny Lee

Kenny Lee Member

True that Ermz... I've yet to see a (non guitarist) female fan say... "OMG listen to that Mesa modeller on the solo! He should of used a (__fill in the blank__)" :lol:

5. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

Haha.. thought I'd pitch in here. Some of those quotes were out of context. Check the date; I was talking about a Kemper that was the first firmware that came out. I'm sure it has developed since and now with custom IR's there are no limits of what it can do and I have nothing bad to say about that product other than it's not my preference and it still looks fugly to me... even the dark rack version.

Forums are a weird format since if I said those things in real life you'd understand that I'm clearly being ironic and trying to make a joke the Scandinavian way. In real life I don't think anyone would get offended. Also... if you read the thread you would've noticed that I ended up agreeing with you guys a 100%. Those Sturgis IR's sucked. And that's not even sarcasm... I want my money back. Seriously shooting IR's through compressors? C'mon guys.

There are many people that I respect a whole lot on this forum who know it... everyone from Ermz, Mick, Mago and even you Lasse... although I have no idea where that came from since I haven't used match EQ in a year or so. :D

It's funny... you think of metal guys as these tough guys you know, but it's always nice to see the little teddy bear inside. <3 :)

6. Line666

Line666 Fendurr

For gods sake, stop making shitty excuses and just go away :lol:

7. JHA

JHA Member

That post was made by user Clark Kent in here? Wow I feel ashamed he lives in the same city than I...