This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

From The Start.......Peace of mind

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by WILKS, Jan 9, 2007.

1. WILKS

WILKS Member

Top album methinks.Fucking great but often ignored because it's in between two monsters(Point Of Entry?).Where Eagles Dare,The Trooper,Sun And Steel,To Tame A Land.........think about it,its pretty fucking goood.

2. Golden_Goose

Golden_Goose Member

POM kicks ass :kickass:

3. Fingers

Fingers Member

Love the Trooper but thats about it, however the reason for that could be as you stated Wilks that it often gets overlooked due to the albums released around it??

4. heavycelli

heavycelli Member

very good album.. so far nothing wrong with maiden..

5. Bosnian Witchfinder

Still life is one of the most underated songs

6. Mad Dan McCafferty

Mad Dan McCafferty Don't Get Mad,Get Waysted

I think piece Of Mind is darker and heavier than the other tow it's sandwiched between, I actually like it better for that reason, the artwork is brilliant and the diversity of the tracks on the album is superb, Still Life, Revelations, Die With Your Boots On, Where Eagles Dare all classic classic metal tunes that are underused by the band!!!!:worship:

7. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

It's a great album. 'Revelations', 'Die with your boots on', 'The Trooper', 'Flight Of Icarus' are all great tracks. Everyone seems to like 'Still life', but I have to say I don't particularly like that one.

8. 747 Stranger

747 Stranger Scandinavian 101

One of the best metal albums of all-time. Revelations, Flight of Icarus and The Trooper are some of my favorite songs ever. The weak links are Still Life (one of Dave Murray's first attempts at writing, I think) and Quest for Fire with a few less-than-stellar screams by Bruce.