This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

From The Start.............Strong Arm.....

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by WILKS, Nov 22, 2005.

1. timothy sykes

timothy sykes Member

i think that these two albums sum up what saxon are about ,wheels is more aggressive and angry machine gun,motorcycleman...etc and strong arm is more thourghtful six form girls,hungry years,dallas 1pm
    it proved even then that saxon were here to stay and 26 years later they are still providing the goods
    no matter what your mood is you can find a song on any album to accomodate for example
    boss winding you up at work........play it loud....
    wife having a fit at your drunken state.........dragons lair...
    that also goes well with any trip at xmas to the mother in laws
    dreaming about those lovely lovely ladies on bmi baby.......20000ft
    anyways best go those airstewardeses have made me feel all giddy ...now wheres my strong arm album

2. RicknRoll

RicknRoll Member

Have to agree with Wilk's on this one Hungry Years is great as well as 6th Form girls overall a brillant album

3. FredB

FredB Member

My very first saxon record( yeah, i said record)This was a great record that rocked start to finish with no fillers at all. Strong Arm of the law, Dallas 1pm and the awesome sixth form girls grabbed me on the very first listien and still are among my favorite Saxon songs to this day.

4. Bec

Bec Strong Arm of the Law

Strong Arm and 20,000 ft! :headbang:

5. Bosnian Witchfinder

i think everyone has forgotten taking your chances, a fine song.
    I prefer this album to wheels of steel, every song on strong arm is individual and eccentric in its own way.