This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FS: 1992 Les Paul Studio Custom

Discussion in 'Merch Stand' started by MarcusD777, Nov 29, 2009.

1. MarcusD777

MarcusD777 Member

I am selling my black one of a kind 1992 Les Paul Studio that has been personally customized within the last 2 years... I am asking $1000 or best offer...

Custom pickguard and knobs (like a Les Paul Custom)
    Custom gold hardware (bridge/saddle and tuners)
    Custom dimarzio bridge pickup with stock 490 neck
    Ebony fingerboard
    Mohagany neck and body

It is in good condition, just the average fretboard wear and a few nicks that are barely noticeable in the body... It looks polished especially with the new customizations made to it recently... The tone of this guitar is thick and chunky and can suit various of styles of music with ease... The only reason I am selling it is because I have switched over to a 7 string and it is not being used... I am sad to see it go but hopefully it will find a good home and bring some serious tone to someone in need...

I am located in Alexandria Virginia but will be in NY Dec 5th weekend and Dec 12th weekend soo somewhere inbetween is possible for pickup or dropoff...

I will take more detailed pics of the guitar upon request (these are the only ones I have of it off hand) as well as the stock number if needed...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MarcusD777

MarcusD777 Member

I'll bring it down to $800 for forum members... and a free The Empire Shall Fall cd haha...

3. MarcusD777

MarcusD777 Member

I will sell this for $500 to someone that can pick it up or meet me somewhere close to the D.C. area (northern VA) tomorrow (friday Dec 3rd) before 3pm... email me at MarcusD7@gmail.com if this is possible...