This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Full NIGHTWISH 2015 tour dates

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by J-Man, Sep 23, 2014.

1. nomisofsiman

nomisofsiman Member

I find most of Delain's music to be, well, repetitive and samey. Nightwish mixes it up.

2. J-Man

J-Man Old as Yoda

Yes they did play Texas, they played EMO's in Austin. I went to that show and also the one in Tempe Az. This tour they are doing 3 shows in Texas, El Paso, Dallas, Houston.

3. nailz

nailz Member

Being that this show is nearly 7 months out, is there any way you could reschedule or cancel that one meeting, or have someone else run it? I feel like when I was in Scouts, we had multiple parents involved.

4. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

I feel exactly the opposite way, lol. Plus the last two Delain albums have been satisfyingly heavy as f.

5. SF Metal Man

SF Metal Man Member

Funny thing is that I already moved the meeting to this date from the previous week because I am going to be on the MOR Cruise. The meeting location is only availibble on Tuesdays, so I'm kind of trapped. Plus that month is the advancement ceremony, which requires both the cubmaster and assistant cubmaster. Like I said, worst possible date. I'm hoping the show time listed on ETV is wrong. If Nightwish comes on after 9:30 I can make it.

6. scottie2024

scottie2024 53% velociraptor

Atlanta: we get ProgPower, but it's an oasis in the desert that is the rest of the year.:erk:

7. labarum

labarum Cotton Candy Collector

I will be in Charlotte, NC on this day.

Closet North Carolina Nightwish Fans unite!
    I've been waiting 6 years since the last time they came to NC, even though Anette was sick and they ended up not performing.

8. jhallum

jhallum Computer guy

From Nightwish's Facebook page:

We are exited to announce that our very special guest on our North American tour in 2015 is Sabaton!!! This upcoming and award winning Swedish band will surely rock you off your socks and we are glad they team up with us and the Dutch metal heads from Delain. This promises to become a tour you don't want to miss!

The Nightwish VIP are sold exclusively on www.enterthevault.com
    Go to http://www.nightwish.com/en/live for all info and links to ticket sale points or check out the tour dates on this Facebook page.

---

This is going to be fucking insane!!!!

9. orcslayr23

orcslayr23 Member

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but it sounds like Nightwish will be touring the US a second time in support of their new album. I get emails from Enter The Vault and at the bottom of some of their messages they have a brief "coming soon" list, and the first one was "Nightwish leg 2".

10. nailz

nailz Member

With the addition to Sabaton, this is going to be probably the first and only show outside of PPUSA I am willing to spring for a VIP. Unfortunately, I have no love for the booking agent associated with the two bands. Oh well.

11. mattbrood

mattbrood PPUSA Facebook *****

THIS

12. Sumeet

Sumeet Member

What's the deal with the booking agent?

13. AeonicSlumber

scum of the earth "human being"

14. Sumeet

Sumeet Member

Yep, I gathered as much. What did he do to make people feel this way?

Also, are we talking about the enterthevault.com guy, or am I thinking of the wrong person?

15. Purveyor Of Evil

Purveyor Of Evil Heavy Metal, INC.

Fucking Ticketbastard! This is the second time in a week that it won't process my ticket request. I'm trying to get a Nightwish ticket for Philly and TM's site says it's unable and try again later. God, I loathe those assholes with every fiber of my being.

16. nailz

nailz Member

Without getting way into it, for a very long time he was the monopoly on the Metal market in the USA. And he very, very much acted like it. Not only to promoters, but to venues, and bands.

17. NorseBlood

NorseBlood franks n steins

Sabaton has just been added to the tour. I received this message in my inbox last night:

"Finland-based symphonic metal storytellers NIGHTWISH are pleased to announce their 27-date headlining tour of North America for 2015, launching in New York City on April 9th, hitting three Canadian cities plus Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, then closing out in Silver Springs, Maryland on May 14th. JUST ADDED Sabaton will be direct support for this tour. Opening will be Dutch symphonic metallers DELAIN."

18. nailz

nailz Member

You're about 20 posts late. :p

19. NorseBlood

NorseBlood franks n steins

Ha! Well it isn't the first time I've been late to a party. Thanks. :loco: BTW, this is AWESOME news to me. I have never seen either band, and both of them have been at the top of my list of favorites to see.

20. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

Sabaton is one of the best live acts touring, imo. Nightwish I saw with Annette, who I don't care for, but the show was still great. They're a professional crew with good reason.

You'll be delighted I'm quite sure.