This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gain Stage released six new Virtual Amps (Standalone|VST|AU)

Discussion in 'Recording, Mixing, Studio' started by sniffbiff, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:11 AM.

?

Which High Gain Amps do you like the most for Metal?

1. Peavey 6505

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mesa Dual Rectfier

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Engl Savage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Diezel Herbert

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. EVH 5150

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. JCM 800 / HM2 (Swedish chainsaw)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bogner Ubershall

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sniffbiff

sniffbiff New Metal Member

Gain Stage recently released six Virtual Amps (recreations of very famous high gain tube heads) based on modern Machine Learning / Neural Network approach with in my opinion very realistic tube sound.

Eddie.jpg

The Virtual Amps are available as standalone and VST/AU plugins (one installer for Mac and Windows). The amps also have an Impulse Response Player for cabinet simulation and WAV recording capability in the stand-alone software.

In my option the sound is on par with all digital SW and HW amp simulations currently on the market (even better for my ears regarding HF digital artifacts, especially with head phones).

The Virtual Amps are free to test them out in demo mode (short interruption via dialog box after a couple of minutes).

More info and sound samples, under:

https://www.gain-stage.com/

If you like the sound of the Virtual Amps and send them a short audio clip (~1 min) performed with one amp model in DEMO MODE, useable as sound example/promotion they give you the amp license for free (until end of April).
    Email: contact.gainstage@gmail.com

Cheers,
    Markus [​IMG]

Attached Files:

#1 sniffbiff, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:11 AM
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2021 at 12:10 PM