This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gamma Ray

Discussion in 'Power Quest' started by Powerray, Jul 20, 2012.

1. 1928

1928 Jack Nippleson

Wasn't a fan of TTM so much, still need to hear these tracks though. Also it kind of irrationally bothers me that Kai looks like a little boy with that hairdo.

2. Thematt202

Thematt202 Member

Have they been artificially aged in that picture? They look like a bunch of octogenarians, yet they're all aged around 50.

3. Power_Metal_Dom

Power_Metal_Dom Epic Metaller

I think they're supposed to look 'undead' yknow 'Empire of the Undead', zombified.

4. MetalCodd

MetalCodd AKA CerealDave

I absolutely fucking loved the cover art for the Master of Confusion EP. I loved it so much, I bought the t-shirt. So when I saw the cover art for Empire of the Undead...er...yeah :erk:

I enjoyed the album though. It's certainly an improvement on everything else they've done since No World Order (not that that is difficult).

5. Powerray

Powerray Member

The album artwork is different but not that bad... specially love the vinyl one with black/bronze colours :) you get used to it, but i also prefer the past ones like master of confusion/powerplant etc
    Love most of the songs, too bad master of confusion and empire of the undead or on the album, rahter had two new songs instead :p