This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Greetimgs from Scotland

Discussion in 'Martriden' started by Axewielder, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Axewielder

Axewielder New Metal Member

Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop a message here to say that The Unsettling Dark has been one of the highlights of my metal year. From the first listen it has simply blown me away, a true masterpiece.

Ascension pts 1 and especially the finale with part 2 are simply mindblowing and one of my all time favourites. I love playing them to friends over here as it's great to see the look of awe as they hear it for the first time, I'm only sad that I don't have them to hear for the first time again.

Wish you guys could make it over here for a tour I'd love to see the live experience and I think you guys would go down a storm in Europe. Not sure if you'll ever make it over here but if you ever do I will be there.

Good luck guys and thanks for a truly great album, I look forward to many more.

Kenny (axe)

2. the_drip

the_drip Martriden K

thanks man...I haven't been able to get on UM for a while. Been quite busy with my teaching duties and crashing thereafter.

3. DoctorNurse

DoctorNurse New Metal Member

Greetings, also from Scotland. I recently joined Sputnikmusic and chose your Self Titled EP as my first review. Its been getting a lot of good responses, I may have got you some new fans. Check it out and let me know what you think.:kickass:

Link - http://sputnikmusic.com/review_28335

4. the_drip

the_drip Martriden K

thanks! I haven't been able to check this stuff, but we're still writing music...songs are turning out quite well. Will update in a couple weeks or so.