This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

Grindcore/experimental mix

Discussion in 'Practice Room' started by madman3, May 21, 2015.

1. madman3

madman3 Member

Recently wrote up this kinda experimental grindcore track, interested as to how bad the mix is. I've got no real mastering setup so what's there is very rough (I only have some very cheap headphones).
    https://soundcloud.com/jeremy-wolfers/the-bridle-digs-in

It's not the best recorded either, but really I was having more fun writing it that anything.

Guitars: Ibanez Iron Label S7 (seems to be discontinued already) into Ampkit 6505 (!).
    Bass: Peavey Grind 5 into Ampkit Trace Elliot model
    Drums: Ez Drummer 1 Metal Machine.

2. Grå Värld

Grå Värld Member

Sounds alright and isn't grind core in the vein of nasum/rotten sound more pig destroyer and death metal

3. madman3

madman3 Member

Yeah I would have gone for a growlier sound if it weren't for the middle section. Cheers though.